Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

MLS Playoff talk 2014
COYSPURS2008 10 years ago
76 540

Place to put your opinions thoughts and reactions to the MLS Cup Playoffs of 2014.

Predictions?

and yes I've been gone a long time. I'm back for now :) and spurs still suck :( unfortunately.

Comments
Tuanis 10 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

Im supporting Whitecaps this time. Waston gave you the historical victory didnt he?

76 540

Yes yes! That was unbelievable!

It is also one of our best seasons because we captured a CCL place by being the highest placed Canadian team in the league.

Two of our rivals get to eat our dust this season too, Toronto and Portland ;)

charlie33 10 years ago
Arsenal, England 14 188

I hoping for my home team the revs, I was at the game last night and they played well, MVLee

76 540

Lee Nguyen is a god damn animal! I'm still upset Vancouver let him go. If we end up facing him somehow in the final (and that is extremely unlikely) then I hope he doesn't hurt us too bad :(

Tuanis 10 years ago

It would be great to have a Canadian team winning the MLS. And the CCL spot is the most important thing about the season overall.

COYSPURS2008 10 years ago Edited
76 540

Yea so far Vancouver Whitecap's greatest MLS-era achievement! I really hope they can hold their own in the CCL!

for now though i'm actually rooting Montreal to do well, but they have Pachuca in the QF's... tough match.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Yea so far Vancouver Whitecap's greatest MLS era achievement! I really hope they can hold their own in the CCL!

for now though i'm actually rooting Montreal to do well, but they have Pachuca in the QF's... tough match.

Tuanis 10 years ago

Pachuca Is the favourite to win the whole thing, but this is the year to have a non-mexican winner for sure. Did you got to see the highlights from the Saprissa - Kansas City game? It was awesome!

76 540

Now that you mentioned it im gonna go check that out.

Another thing today is the final regular season matchday. Its a 3 way battle between SKC,Colombus Crew and NYRB for top placement and after the games end, the final layout of the playoffs will be drawn.

Colombus has Philly at home and SKC and NYRB play eachother.

Argjent 10 years ago
Real Madrid, Kosovo 8 714

I support that team,who will win this cup

COYSPURS2008 10 years ago Edited
76 540

Columbus currently beating philly 1-0.

• History

Columbus currenly beating philly 1-0.

decentK 10 years ago Edited
Arsenal 38 2896

I just 'support' NYRB because of Henry, and I might watch some of his matches. I like LA Galaxy too, I'd like to go there one day & there are some nice players like Zardes & Gonzalez.

No, I'm not gloryhunter - not really the BIGGEST supporter of either of them, I just like both of the them.

My prediction is that LA Galaxy will win it, they've been strong whole season.

• History

I just support NYRB because of Henry, and I might watch some of his matches. I like LA Galaxy too, I'd like to go there one day & there are some nice players like Zardes & Gonzalez.

No, I'm not gloryhunter - not really a big supporter of either of them, I just like both of the teams.

My prediction is that LA Galaxy will win it, they've been strong whole season.

76 540

NYRB won at SKC which means SKC now has to visit the Red Bulls in the play-in game. Colombus beating philly means they capture third and play the Revolution over two legs.

76 540

So here is how the playoffs look officially.
1 off PLAY INS: Vancouver at FC Dallas
SKC at New York Red Bulls

Quarter Finals (round 1)
Seattle vs Vancouver/FC Dallas
LA Galaxy vs Real Salt Lake (I like that one and with that kind of rivalry it has potential to be match of the playoffs)
New England vs Columbus Crew
D.C vs NYRB/SKC

76 540

Hey guys not playoff related but with Chivas USA going bust and a new LA club set to replace them in 2017, The MLS will hold a dispersal draft for the Chivas players. Any players that you hope you guys get for your own clubs? Erick Torres has to be number one on the list for me, beast of a player on a shit team. Vancouver would do great with him in their jersey.

charlie33 10 years ago
Arsenal, England 14 188

I've always hoped for Clint to come back, but I don't see that coming, hopefully Diego fagundez will step up his game soon

COYSPURS2008 9 years ago
76 540

Playoffs kickoff in Texas tomorrow night. Predictions?

decentK 9 years ago
Arsenal 38 2896

Just a wild prediction

FC Dallas 1-1 Vancouver