Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Name the best final you have ever seen that didn't involve your favourite football team?
Borgthebest 9 years ago
Chelsea, Brazil 9 45

Which is the best final that you ever saw that didn't involve your favourite team? Mine are 2005 Champions League Final Liverpool 3-3 Milan(3-2pens) & 2013 Champions League Final Borussia 1-2 Bayern.

Comments
liomessi10 9 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

ac milan 3-3 liverpool (p 2-3)
that was an awesome game when liverpool came back from 3-0 down and won on penalties

Argjent 9 years ago
Real Madrid, Kosovo 8 714

Year: 1825
Final:Champions League
Bratford-Motherwell 9-7
It was a crazy match,with 5 goals for one minute!

Borgthebest 9 years ago
Chelsea, Brazil 9 45

@Argjent did that final really happen? cause they way how you mentioned it is a bit strange

JuanMata10 9 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

Definitely Liverpool - AC Milan 2005

Argjent 9 years ago
Real Madrid, Kosovo 8 714

Yeah sure,i was in the stadium...Half Time 2-5,Full Time 9-7,amazing match

CroatiaFan123 9 years ago
Arsenal, Croatia 66 2775

@Argjent "Year: 1825", "Yeah sure,i was in the stadium" How much you're old!? 189 years!? WTF!?

Dynastian98 9 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Liverpool 3-3 Milan has to be the best in the last decade.

Borgthebest 9 years ago
Chelsea, Brazil 9 45

Borussia against Bayern in 2013 was also a great final it could have been won by both teams.

Salahadin 9 years ago
Real Madrid, France 11 554

France vs Brazil 1998 world cup final. I was 9 years old That was the day i started loving the french national team and from that day zizu became my all time favorit player.

seymorebutts_66 9 years ago Edited
Bayern Munich, Germany 10 422

1989 Grand Final between Hawthorn Hawks & Geelong Cats. One guy got smashed in the first 10 seconds, puked everywhere but played on the rest of the game (inspiring). Another got concussion and left the ground and another received broken ribs and punctured lung late in the game but still played on till the end. Yes folks, this is called "Aussie Rules Football"

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

1989 Grand Final between Hawthorn Hawks & Geelong Cats. One guy got smashed in the first 10 seconds, puked everywhere but played on the rest of the game (inspiring). Another got concussion and left the ground and another received broken ribs and punctured lung but still played on till end of game. Yes folks, this is called "Aussie Rules Football"