Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

north london derby
KingHenry 10 years ago
Arsenal, France 44 1362

and there's also the famous lasagne gate incident of 2006, when tottenham got the shits on the last day of the season, lost and finished below us.

Also check out the channel of the first video, he goes to see other derbys in england and europe

Comments
Iraqi_Madridista 10 years ago
Real Madrid 33 1388

I think Arsenal vs Chelsea is a better match than the North London derby. Offcourse a derby is always exciting just like when we play Atleti. But a match vs your biggest rivals is even more exciting :)

KingHenry 10 years ago Edited
Arsenal, France 44 1362

but tottenham ARE our biggest rivals. Especially in the last few seasons when we've fought each others for a champions league spot. Anyways, the whole point of the video is to show that the derby is THE most important game of the season. Sadly I live in France, and I don't really feel that way. My dream is to move to North London so I can experience that and really understand why this game is the most important.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

but tottenham ARE our biggest rivals. Especially in the last few seasons when we've fought each others for a champions league spot. The whole point of the video is to show that the derby is THE most important game of the season. Sadly I live in France, and I don't really feel that way. My dream is to move to North London so I can experience that and really understand why this game is the most important.