Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Ozil's comeback
HorseAFC 9 years ago Edited
60 798

Ozil recently posted this on his facebook. "no, this is neither a red carpet nor a magic carpet. it is just the place where I'm working for my comeback. #dailyroutine" Will his return be significant to Arsenal? I honestly miss him alot and would love to see him, ramsey, alexis and welbeck link up in plays.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Ozil recently posted this on his facebook. "no, this is neither a red carpet nor a magic carpet. it is just the place where I'm working for my comeback. #dailyroutine" WIll his return be significant to Arsenal. I honestly miss him alot and would love to see him, ramsey, alexis and welbeck link up in plays.

Comments
Dynastian98 9 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

I hope he leaves Arsenal and goes somewhere he can be more appreciated and get more of the ball and less of the blame.

decentK 9 years ago
Arsenal 38 2896

^ Most of the ppl (95%) who blame him are not Arsenal fans. We obviously are disappointed when he's not performing on his normal level, but all I see is "flopzil" from Arsenal haters, because they're envious we have player of his caliber.

Btw I think he's as good as he was in Real Madrid. He still dominates lower teams like Stoke, Sun'land Hull etc. just like where he got his most assists in La Liga vs Espanyol, Getafe etc. He rarely performs great in big games, just like in La Liga vs Barca. (if you think otherwise, you're blind/ didn't watch Özil when he played in RMA - I can tell you that I watched.) There are a few times he has had great games vs big teams (vs Napoli, BVB etc) just like he had few glimps in La Liga.
He still creates a hell lot of a chances, like he did in RMA - but Giroud & Walcott(especially 3 breakaways vs Sun'land) have missed quite a lot of them. When on the other hand Real Madrid have always had great finishers. Ppl don't understand also that La Liga have got much weaker teams that BPL have. Obviously Sevilla, Valencia, Atl.Bilbao, Atleti, Barca aren't what I'm talking about.

And ye, Özil had 5+9 in 26 BPL games last season, when he had 9+13 in 32 games in his last La Liga season - considering what I just said before. Key passes 67 (in 26 games 2013/2014) - 78 (in 32 games 2012/2013)

tuan_jinn 9 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

I never blame 1 player for a team performance... Arsenal without him struggles ANYWAY, I have no doubt when he has more stable teammates around him (not a lot of injured teammates) and decent support Arsenal will get much more out of him

quikzyyy 9 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Okay, imagine if there will be no injuries we can have a midfielders like
Alexis-Ozil-Walcott
Ramsey- Wilshere
So maybe, we will then finally see Ozil in his primary position, just hope we get CB and CDM in winter transfer window.