Pepe - 5 fouls, 0 yellow, 0 red
Mascherano - 8 fouls, 1 yellow, 1 red
Pique - 7 fouls, 4 yellow, 0 red
Godin - 8 fouls, 3 yellow, 0 red
Miranda - 7 fouls, 4 yellow, 0 red

Comments
tuan_jinn 9 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

That's truely remarkable. I think the biggest credit is to Ancelotti, he's already a gentlemen himself and seems like transferring that to his players. Real looks not only as the strongest, but also very clean too (except some dive from Ronaldo).

Dynastian98 9 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Yeah, except for the diving we are completely clean from dirty plays now. Hopefully Carlito can stop Ronaldo's idiotic habits, and then we would be almost perfect in terms of attitude.

Lilywhite 9 years ago
28 468

Not surprised, Pepe is not only one of the cleanest players on the field atm, but also one of the top top CB's in the world. He has been one of the world's top 3 CBs under Ancelotti.

DrunkenMonkey 9 years ago Edited
West Ham United, England 16 204

That is awesome, I always like Pepe but thought that sometimes he done stuff he shouldn't have done to get himself booked, I think that it is awesome that he has matured so much since Ancelotti has come in.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

That is awesome, I always like Pepe but thought that sometimes he done stuff he shouldn't have done to get himself booked, I think that it is awesome that he has matured so much since then.

liomessi10 9 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

btw who noticed that since mourinho left el clasico have almost completely lost the big fights and el derby madrid has lost the fights completely.

Tuanis 9 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

Amazing how things have changed... Next we will see Atletico de Madrid win the fair play award..

CroatiaFan123 9 years ago
Arsenal, Croatia 66 2775

Yeah, you couldn't imagine that in Jose Mourinho's era.

tiki_taka 9 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Ancelotti > Mourinho.
Ancelotti doesnt find a way to beat you, he makes his team unbeatable you included.
For Pepe, yeah Ramos too changed but half of a season cant take off their dirty side in Mou era.