TheGame 9 years ago
Manchester United 104 1380

Comments
RealMadrid17 9 years ago
Real Madrid 20 755

Arsenal for ever in fourth

AlexBatak 9 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

I believe Chelsea won against top 7 away and at home last season but what that did to us? We didn't win the title. We still didn't lose against top 7 this season so far as well but hopefully we won't drop points anymore. Last season we somehow managed to gift the title to City.

ashwin1729 9 years ago Edited
Manchester United, England 10 704

@Alex: Its not about beating the top 5 or 7 teams in both legs. That would be great. But compared to Moyes, who struggled to beat everyone except Arsenal, this is a stark contrast in both form of the players and the style we play. It just feels great and exciting that we can compete with the big guys unlike last year, where plainly put, **** happened.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@Alex: Its not about beating the top 5 or 7 teams in both legs. That would be great. But compared to Moyes, who struggled to beat everyone except Arsenal, this is a start contrast in both form of the players and the style we play. It just feels great and exciting that we can compete with the big guys unlike last year, where plainly put, shit happened.

bluezz 9 years ago
Chelsea 14 724

Look at the money lvg spent compared to moyes lol not saying moyes is better than lvg but he does not deserve the disrespect he was getting

CroatiaFan123 9 years ago
Arsenal, Croatia 66 2775

Well... We are fourth...

AlexBatak 9 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

@ashwin1729 That's true but Moyes also failed against every team as well not just top 7. Also Bluezz has a point.

TheGame 9 years ago
Manchester United 104 1380

@bluezz, actually Moyes deserves every criticism he can get for not addressing the team's deficiencies in two transfer windows, for having the team set up to play with no identity and for getting us in 7th place. Just to put it in perspective, the starting lineup for LVG's last two (arguably best performances of the season) matches WAS Moyes team, with the exception of ONLY 2 players, Blind and Herrera. If anything, Moyes deserves even more criticism for not overseeing that Woodward gets the Herrera deal done two summers ago. He is an overrated, phony, underwhelming Preston manager who now has no shame than to tell BBC that the PL is the poorest he has seen in a long time, while packing his bags and leaving England for Spain.

ashwin1729 9 years ago
Manchester United, England 10 704

@bluez: Game summed it up. Like he said, Moyes not only failed to address the transfer issue, but also failed tactically against several teams-a quality that Moyes was known for. It's not like United didn't give him the budget. While he did not deserve the disrespect, he certainly deserved every bit of the boot he got. I mean United do not lack talent. But they were inept, and had no idea what was going on around them. They lacked a clear game plan, and urgency when they were down. All they did was pass the ball sideways and backward. Some days, I didn't understand if I were watching United play or or some team in the championship play. I'm not saying LVG is the saviour, but you can see a clear vision in his plan.

@TheGame: I actually agree with Moyes that PL is the poorest in a long time. UCL is the best example. Its not that we went down in quality, but other teams, namely the big teams caught up and even improved compared to PL teams. If any, this year, I'd rate La Liga>Bundesliga>EPL. I hope things change next year.