Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

PSG even in friendlies play dirty
Marcus2011 9 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

And then they turn it around saying that we cry to referees . It is a damn preseason , in CL they were romping around with similar tackles .

Comments
SunFlash 9 years ago
USA 19 3260

Yeah, those aren't the greatest plays, but they're hardly abnormal and certainly not worth making a thread for. Zlatan isn't the cleanest player, and while I do agree the Costa challenge was nasty, it's not like there isn't at least one tackle like that every regular season game.

AlexBatak 9 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

Disgusting. It's a friendly match.

quikzyyy 9 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Aurier challenge was stupid but, if you look at the replay, Costa elbowed him first, and with his reputation no wonder Aurier got nerves to take him down like that. It's not an excuse for that stupid challenge tho.

Dynastian98 9 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Zlatan was always known to be stupid like that, no surprise there. Immature from him to do so in a friendly. Costa explicitly elbowed Aurier, which explains his violent reaction to it afterwards. Maybe Costa shouldn't play dirty 'even in friendlies'? ;)

Jimbet 9 years ago
Arsenal, Malaysia 12 1292

aurier was elbowed on the neck and that leads to that nasty tackle. what u give u get back :l . ibra's one was pure stupidity though.

decentK 9 years ago
Arsenal 38 2896

^3x

Fucking d*ckhead.

Not surprised of Zlatan, although you should get over it (he rarely does, and does something stupid like he did there), he's still mad of what happened last time they met Chelsea.

Marcus2011 9 years ago Edited

Stuff like this makes me think that all of you don't play football or ever have played football . When you are in high speed chase after ball everything happens very fast , especially for big guy like Costa , it is hard to make full stop otherwise anything in front will be wrecked . Let's also notice he got the damn ball like he should have .

Aurier's reaction was a d*ck move !! Young hot headed player thinks he has the right to push player around just because he was giving physical tackle . If you still think that on 30th second was intentional then we should treat every similar collisions in football as intentional and go out give them red cards and yellow cards ....

Notice in second incident Aurier came already physical and pushing hard with his shoulder Costa . Don't skip that part if you going to talk about everything .

Once again in the heat of the run when someone comes at you like this , any players reaction will be push them back with shoulder or hand whatever . Costa did not elbow ( check human anatomy books that is NOT where elbow located ) , he threw his hand to push him out. Intentional or not that is to debate but Aurier tackle is 100% intentional fact . Never ever any player has right to justify such hard tackle from the back that could end players season before it even started !!

Costa has achilles problem , and being hit like that is biggest crime in football terms . Achilles heel problems are absolutely one of the biggest b*tches of the injuries after knee injuries . I am surprised Costa did not get up to kick that c*nt in the face , because I would have .

At last , if Costa switched places with Aurier or Zlatan, you would crucify him , make videos , post it all over thread and play over and over again demonizing him throughout his career but since again it is Costa just for the sake of it , " let's just be unreasonable and justify tackle which if happened to other player made us squirt and pe8 blood from disgust and outrage "

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Stuff like this makes me think that all of you don't play football or ever have played football . When you are in high speed chase after ball everything happens very fast , especially for big guy like Costa , it is hard to make full stop and anything in front will be wrecked . Let's also notice he got the damn ball like , he should have .

Aurier's reaction was a d*ck move !! Young hot headed player thinks he has the right to push player around just because he was pushed . If you still think that on 30th second was intentional then we should treat every similar collisions in football as intentional and go out give them red cards and yellow cards ....

Notice in second incident Aurier came already physical and pushing hard with his shoulder Costa . Don't skip that part if you going to talk about everything .

Once again in the heat of the run when someone comes at you like this , any players reaction will be push them back should or hand whatever . Costa did not elbow ( check human anatomy books that is NOT where elbow located ) , he threw his hand to push him out. Intentional or not that is to debate but Aurier tackle is 100% intentional fact . Never ever any player has right to justify such hard tackle from the back that could end players season before it even started !!
Costa has achilles problem , and being hit like that is biggest crime in football terms . Achilles heel problems are absolutely one of the biggest b*tches of the injuries after knee injuries . I am surprised Costa did not get up to kick that c*nt in the face , because I would have .
At last , if Costa switched places with Aurier or Zlatan, you would crucify him , make videos , post it all over thread and play over and over again demonizing him throughout his career but since again it is Costa just for the sake of it , " let's just be unreasonable and justify tackle which if happened to other player made us squirt and pe8 blood from disgust and outrage "

Stuff like this makes me think that all of you don't play football or ever have played football . When you are in high speed chase after ball everything happens very fast , especially for big guy like Costa , it is hard to make full stop otherwise anything in front will be wrecked . Let's also notice he got the damn ball like he should have .

Aurier's reaction was a d*ck move !! Young hot headed player thinks he has the right to push player around just because he was pushed . If you still think that on 30th second was intentional then we should treat every similar collisions in football as intentional and go out give them red cards and yellow cards ....

Once again in the heat of the run when someone comes at you like this , any players reaction will be push them back should or hand whatever . Costa did not elbow ( check human anatomy books that is NOT where elbow located ) , he threw his hand to push him out. Intentional or not that is to debate but Aurier tackle is 100% intentional fact . Never ever any player has right to justify such hard tackle from the back that could end players season before it even started !!

Aurier's reaction was a d*ck move !! Young hot headed player thinks he has the right to push player around just because he was giving physical tackle . If you still think that on 30th second was intentional then we should treat every similar collisions in football as intentional and go out give them red cards and yellow cards ....

Zlatan not just elbowed Terry , he fkcing punched him with his full force !! Are you kidding me ? Terry is one of tough player and he was hit with heavier punches and kicks if it was someone else , player would have been knocked out .

HE HIT HIM IN THE BACK OF HIS HEAD . DO YOU KNOW THAT EVEN IN MMA, IT IS FORBIDDEN TO HIT OPPONENT IN THE BACK OF THEIR HEAD ?

I always like Zlatan and everyone makes C8nt moves in their careers .However, Zlatans reaction was like come on , dont overreact . That is being disrespectful and being a scum . We crucify other players but let this slide with players majority of fans like .

Terry did not overreact at all and handled like a true man . Also, I am 100% sure that elbow would have knocked Zlatan out . Bigger the tree , harder it falls . It would have been nice then if Terry came up to him and said "come on, dont overreact " .

• History

Zlatan not just elbowed Terry , he fkcing punched him with his full force !! Are you kidding me ? Terry is one of tough player and he was hit with heavier punches and kicks if it was someone else , player would have been knocked out . I always like Zlatan and everyone makes C8nt moves in their careers .However, Zlatans reaction was like come on , dont overreact . That is being disrespectful and being a scum . We crucify other players but let this slide with players majority of fans like .

Back to topic , Terry did not overreact at all and handled like a true man . Also, I am 100% sure that elbow would have knocked Zlatan out . Bigger the tree , harder it falls . It would have been nice then if Terry came up to him and said "come on, dont overreact " .

Zlatan not just elbowed Terry , he fkcing punched him with his full force !! Are you kidding me ? Terry is one of tough player and he was hit with heavier punches and kicks if it was someone else , player would have been knocked out . HE HIT ON THE BACK OF HIS HEAD . DO YOU KNOW EVEN IN UFC IT IS FORBIDDEN TO HIS OPPONENT IN THE BACK OF THEIR HEAD ?

I always like Zlatan and everyone makes C8nt moves in their careers .However, Zlatans reaction was like come on , dont overreact . That is being disrespectful and being a scum . We crucify other players but let this slide with players majority of fans like .

Back to topic , Terry did not overreact at all and handled like a true man . Also, I am 100% sure that elbow would have knocked Zlatan out . Bigger the tree , harder it falls . It would have been nice then if Terry came up to him and said "come on, dont overreact " .

Zlatan not just elbowed Terry , he fkcing punched him with his full force !! Are you kidding me ? Terry is one of tough player and he was hit with heavier punches and kicks if it was someone else , player would have been knocked out .

HE HIT ON THE BACK OF HIS HEAD . DO YOU KNOW EVEN IN MMA, IT IS FORBIDDEN TO HIS OPPONENT IN THE BACK OF THEIR HEAD ?

HE HIT ON THE BACK OF HIS HEAD . DO YOU KNOW EVEN IN MMA, IT IS FORBIDDEN TO OPPONENT IN THE BACK OF THEIR HEAD ?

HE HIT HIM IN THE BACK OF HIS HEAD . DO YOU KNOW THAT EVEN IN MMA, IT IS FORBIDDEN TO OPPONENT IN THE BACK OF THEIR HEAD ?

HE HIT HIM IN THE BACK OF HIS HEAD . DO YOU KNOW THAT EVEN IN MMA, IT IS FORBIDDEN TO OPPONENT IN THE BACK OF THEIR HEAD ?

Terry did not overreact at all and handled like a true man . Also, I am 100% sure that elbow would have knocked Zlatan out . Bigger the tree , harder it falls . It would have been nice then if Terry came up to him and said "come on, dont overreact " .

quikzyyy 9 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

@Marcus Sorry but, what goes around comes around. If Costa plays like a d*ck don't expect opponents to play "friendly". On the other side, I'm not backing Aurier, it was stupid and arrogant tackle he did.

Dynastian98 9 years ago Edited
Real Madrid 483 7140

You are making a big deal out of nothing. It was just a friendly. None of your players got injured (fortunately). Relax.

Additionally, Costa's elbow on Aurier is similar to Zlatan's elbow on Terry. Why accuse Zlatan so harshly and ignore Costa altogether?

• History

You are making a big deal out of nothing. It was just a friendly. None of your players got injured. Relax.

You are making a big deal out of nothing. It was just a friendly. None of your players got injured. Relax.

Additionally, Costa's elbow on Aurier is similar to Zlatan's elbow on Terry. Why accuse Zlatan so harshly and ignore Costa altogether? Showing your hypocrisy once again.

Additionally, Costa's elbow on Aurier is similar to Zlatan's elbow on Terry. Why accuse Zlatan so harshly and ignore Costa altogether?

netsten 9 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Belgium 44 992

Ibra's move was totally stupid and intentional. For Costa, it's different, Aurier give him the money for his piece, it's clearly a bad move, he lost control, but Costa was asking for it...

• History

Ibra's move was totally stupid and intentional. For Costa, it's different, Aurier give him the money for his piece, it's clearly a bad move, but Costa was clearly asking for it...

SunFlash 9 years ago
USA 19 3260

One of the reasons I enjoy this forum so much is that people aren't blinded by homerism. Don't take that away from me Marcus.

Marcus2011 9 years ago

Sure , we have season starting soon , I better not see you overreact over similar challenges . You know well I have good memory and always will call you out . ;)

@quikzy same to you mate .

SunFlash 9 years ago
USA 19 3260

I am nothing if not objective.

Shrug.

Dynastian98 9 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@Marcus2011

If this was a normal season, then you can have every right to complain about Zlatan's challenge because it would be regarded as a punishable offense. This is, however, preseason, and therefore no punishments can be given out. It is pointless to complain now. But if you want to be deluded and perceive my comments as a 'contest' in which you try to call me out for saying certain things, then I hope you enjoy your time memorizing all my comments.

Marcus2011 9 years ago

Ok here is where you miss the point , you don't ever put yourself in our shoes and never see it from our perspective . I am more than confident that if it was Madrid players your reaction would have been different .

Here is a reason why I AM SO Pissed about those challenges . In a week we have Community Shield Final against Arsenal then we have season starting . What if our main striker and captain of the team were out with injuries for long period of time at vital time of the season ? Btw Remember why Peter Cech wears helmet ? Yeah was hit right in the head . Unintentionally and here we have Zlatan running with full force then swinging his elbow with everything he has got .

Community shield and full fit squad in the beginning of the season is very important . If you don't agree then ask gooners how vital it was to their season .

One thing you get . Yes , It is a preseason friendly match with purpose to get players in form, not help them to get injury . What I am also outraged that they continued to play on with warnings and after the match not a single beep about their behavior from media and hence the fans who only think what media wants them to think ...

SunFlash 9 years ago
USA 19 3260

If even the media doesn't get outraged, I think you're barking up the wrong tree.

I understand what you are saying, the season starts soon, you don't want injuries, etc. But those two challenges are honestly not a big deal, if they were, the media would be all over them, because the British media is awful like that.

From an unbiased perspective, it is worth raising an eyebrow over, but no more than that. Certainly not enough for anyone save a really homer Chelsea fan to get SO PISSED over. You're being really melodramatic assuming that both players will be out for a week. Laughably melodramatic.

And for the record, the Petr Cech challenge was a 50/50 where Cech got wacked, I don't even think a card was issued (could be wrong about that).

Go ahead and be outraged, just don't expect our support in it. We see no reason to join you.

Dynastian98 9 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

^ Sums up my opinion on this topic pretty much. I think I'm done here.

@sunflash Melodramatic and Expect support from you ? LoL I dont think you understand me at all because you have not been on this forum long enough to know how things roll around here . Just highlighting double standards .

• History

@sunflash

@sunflash Melodramatic and Expect support from you ? LoL Just highlighting double standards .

JuanMata10 9 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

I was going to open a thread for the same topic, too, but then I realized that there's absolutely no point in even bothering to do so. Your responses are exactly what I expected, but it still leaves a bitter taste reading them.

"Zlatan was always known to be stupid like that, no surprise there".
But when Costa, who is also known to "be stupid like that", does something similar, people open new threads and hate on him. Okay then.

"Not surprised of Zlatan, although you should get over it (he rarely does, and does something stupid like he did there)"
Really? You and your fellow gooners always bring up that one challenge from Cahill against Sanchez, which wasn't even remotely close to what Ibrahimovic did, yet you have the nerves to tell us to get over it?

"You are making a big deal out of nothing. It was just a friendly. None of your players got injured (fortunately). Relax. Additionally, Costa's elbow on Aurier is similar to Zlatan's elbow on Terry. Why accuse Zlatan so harshly and ignore Costa altogether?"

The fact that it was only a friendly makes it even worse, because there's absolutely no need to do something stupid like that in a friendly game (that applies to Costa as well). I, for one, can easily say that Costa plays dirty, but you guys are over-defending Zlatan and Aurier, while trying to pass the buck to Costa, which is beyond ridiculous, because what Ibra did, was far worse than what Costa did in the game. It makes me even more furious that he elbowed Terry, who didn't do **** to provoce him, yet you still defend the Swede like he's an angel.

"If this was a normal season, then you can have every right to complain about Zlatan's challenge because it would be regarded as a punishable offense. This is, however, preseason, and therefore no punishments can be given out."
This makes things even worse, because he'll get away without a ban.

"If even the media doesn't get outraged, I think you're barking up the wrong tree."
Are we not allowed to comment on topics that don't fall into the media-coverage-category, anymore?

"From an unbiased perspective, it is worth raising an eyebrow over, but no more than that. Certainly not enough for anyone save a really homer Chelsea fan to get SO PISSED over. You're being really melodramatic assuming that both players will be out for a week. Laughably melodramatic."
Welcome to FootyRoom.

• History

I was going to open a thread for the same topic, too, but then I realized that there's absolutely no point in even bothering to do so. Your responses are exactly what I expected, but it still leaves a bitter taste reading them.

But when Costa, who is also known to "be stupid like that", does something similar, people open new threads and hate on him. Okay then.

"Not surprised of Zlatan, although you should get over it (he rarely does, and does something stupid like he did there)"

Really? You and your fellow gooners always bring up that one challenge from Cahill against Sanchez, which wasn't even remotely close to what Ibrahimovic did, yet you have the nerves to tell us to get over it?

"You are making a big deal out of nothing. It was just a friendly. None of your players got injured (fortunately). Relax.
Additionally, Costa's elbow on Aurier is similar to Zlatan's elbow on Terry. Why accuse Zlatan so harshly and ignore Costa altogether?"

The fact that it was only a friendly makes it even worse, because there's absolutely no need to do something stupid like that in a friendly game (that applies to Costa as well). I, for one, can easily say that Costa plays dirty, but you guys are over-defending Zlatan and Aurier, while trying to pass the buck to Costa, which is beyond ridiculous, because what Ibra did, was far worse than what Costa did in the game. It makes me even more furious that he elbowed Terry, who didn't do shit to provoce him, yet you still defend the swedish t.wat like he's an angel.

"If this was a normal season, then you can have every right to complain about Zlatan's challenge because it would be regarded as a punishable offense. This is, however, preseason, and therefore no punishments can be given out."

This makes things even worse, because he'll get away without a ban because it's only a friendly.

"If even the media doesn't get outraged, I think you're barking up the wrong tree."

Are we not allowed to comment on topics that don't fall into the media-coverage-category, anymore?

"From an unbiased perspective, it is worth raising an eyebrow over, but no more than that. Certainly not enough for anyone save a really homer Chelsea fan to get SO PISSED over. You're being really melodramatic assuming that both players will be out for a week. Laughably melodramatic."

Welcome to FootyRoom.

"You are making a big deal out of nothing. It was just a friendly. None of your players got injured (fortunately). Relax.
Additionally, Costa's elbow on Aurier is similar to Zlatan's elbow on Terry. Why accuse Zlatan so harshly and ignore Costa altogether?"

The fact that it was only a friendly makes it even worse, because there's absolutely no need to do something stupid like that in a friendly game (that applies to Costa as well). I, for one, can easily say that Costa plays dirty, but you guys are over-defending Zlatan and Aurier, while trying to pass the buck to Costa, which is beyond ridiculous, because what Ibra did, was far worse than what Costa did in the game. It makes me even more furious that he elbowed Terry, who didn't do **** to provoce him, yet you still defend the swedish t.wat like he's an angel.

This makes things even worse, because he'll get away without a ban because it's only a friendly.

Welcome to FootyRoom.

The fact that it was only a friendly makes it even worse, because there's absolutely no need to do something stupid like that in a friendly game (that applies to Costa as well). I, for one, can easily say that Costa plays dirty, but you guys are over-defending Zlatan and Aurier, while trying to pass the buck to Costa, which is beyond ridiculous, because what Ibra did, was far worse than what Costa did in the game. It makes me even more furious that he elbowed Terry, who didn't do **** to provoce him, yet you still defend the swedish t.wat like he's an angel.

Welcome to FootyRoom.

"You are making a big deal out of nothing. It was just a friendly. None of your players got injured (fortunately). Relax. Additionally, Costa's elbow on Aurier is similar to Zlatan's elbow on Terry. Why accuse Zlatan so harshly and ignore Costa altogether?"

Welcome to FootyRoom.

The fact that it was only a friendly makes it even worse, because there's absolutely no need to do something stupid like that in a friendly game (that applies to Costa as well). I, for one, can easily say that Costa plays dirty, but you guys are over-defending Zlatan and Aurier, while trying to pass the buck to Costa, which is beyond ridiculous, because what Ibra did, was far worse than what Costa did in the game. It makes me even more furious that he elbowed Terry, who didn't do **** to provoce him, yet you still defend the Swede like he's an angel.

Welcome to FootyRoom.