Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Question to SERIE A fans or close followers of the league
Marcus2011 10 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

I know it is little early but can you give your early prediction . Who do you think will win Seria A ? Will it be Juventus again ?

Comments
shpalman 10 years ago
AC Milan, Italy 55 2252

AS Roma are looking good for the scudetto. can't wait tonight to see how they manage Real Madrid.

Marcus2011 10 years ago

I looked at the gap between Juventus and AS Roma and it was 17 points . Seems like Juventus is the boss in Seria A .

ramaboy10 10 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

^ Clearly you don't watch Serie A

tiki_taka 10 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

^ I actually think the same as Marcus, Juve seems unstoppable, they defeated other contenders home and away, but the race could be closer this year if Juve looses some key players like Vidal or Pogba...

shpalman 10 years ago
AC Milan, Italy 55 2252

@Marcus & Tiki
i'd agree with you guys if Conte would still be there coaching Juve, but even if they keep all the past season's key players, with Allegri the music is going to be different. the 17 points gap is mostly due to the fact that Juve played in 15 in a few occasions, sadly. among the 3 (Juve, Roma and Napoli) Roma is the club which had the better transfer market so far. they look very solid in every role, both starters and subs. i won't be surprised if they manage to pull some excellent display in the CL as well. i actually wish them the best in that regard.

Dynastian98 10 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

^ That's a stacked team...

Tuanis 10 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

I actually think Roma will do so well they could finish unbeaten.
Juventus is not what it used to be..

1. Roma
  2. Napoli
  3. Juventus
Emrecan_58 10 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

^I don't think Juventus will stay out of top 2.

But still for next year my predictions are same with this year:
1: Juventus
2: Roma
3: Napoli
This time there won't be much point difference between the teams.

Eden17Hazard17 10 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

Im a Roma fan (in terms of Seria A teams), so I'll be hoping that they win.

However Juventus are obviously the top dogs but they've had changes a recently and Roma seem to be growing.

Don't rule out Napoili, Higuain, Callejon, Mertens, Hamsik and co.

If it ain't Roma, I'd like to see Inter or Milan win, but that's unlikely.

shpalman 10 years ago
AC Milan, Italy 55 2252

meanwhile, ASR had a great performance vs Real, ok that it's just a summer friendly but still...

@Emre
so in your opinion it'll go like the past year. interesting.

KingHenry 10 years ago Edited
Arsenal, France 44 1362

I don't watch serie A that much, but from the little I know, I think Juventus will win again, second at worst. You have to take into account that roma had no european competition last season, it was the same situation as liverpool. Now that they have the CL to worry about as well. Even if juventus lost conte, and it's the second season of rudi garcia at roma, I don't think the gap will close.

1. Juventus
  2. Roma
    3 ???

it depends on if juventus can keep their players, vidal leaving for example would be a big loss.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

I don't watch serie A that much, but from the little I know, I think Juventus will win again, second at worst. You have to take into account that roma had no european competition last season, it was the same situation as liverpool. Now that they have the CL to worry about as well. Even if juventus lost conte, and it's the second season of rudi garcia at roma, I don't think the gap will close.

1. Juventus
  2. Roma
    3 ???
liomessi10 10 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

inter
roma
juve

NovaRuk 10 years ago
Real Madrid/Barcelona, Malaysia 17 741

I was hoping Inter could step up their game

shpalman 10 years ago
AC Milan, Italy 55 2252

@liomessi
that'll never happen lol. but in any case i was surprised by Inter, they are more solid than i expected, with a couple of decent elements more they could be good contenders for an eventual 3rd place.

about Juve winning it again... they are very solid, they have refs on their side but, and there's a BIG BUT: they have Allegri on the bench. you know Allegri right? yep that guy, the Italian Moyes that is. he won a Scudetto in his 1st year at Milan, but against a quite satisfied Inter in the year they had Benitez who was sacked for Leonardo... and against a good Napoli, which was a decent team but not a real Scudetto contender. am i saying Allegri won the Scudetto because he basically had no contenders? no, but something very close to that, plus Ibrahimovic.

Juve this year will play with a totally different system and mentality (0 mentality when it comes to Allegri), so in my opinion they'll have good chances of winning it again only if the following things will happen: 1) all the players, especially Pirlo, will feel totally comfortable with the new system 2) they keep getting refs help 3) some very unfortunate things will happen to the contenders Roma and Napoli (this could involve refs as well) 4) Jupiter, Mercury, Saturn and Venus will perform a conjunction with the Sun.

liomessi10 10 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

@spalman it can happen.

Marcus2011 10 years ago

Has any italian team won Scudetto 4 times in the row ?

shpalman 10 years ago Edited
AC Milan, Italy 55 2252

^ nah, that happened only in poor leagues so far i guess. meaning leagues in which there were for a long time period 1-2 strong clubs only. ok say decades.

edit: wait i misunderstood your question, i thought you were referring to 4 stars, like 40 scudettos lol. Juve, Torino and Inter won it 5 times in a row.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

^ nah, that happened only in poor leagues so far i guess. meaning leagues in which there were for a long time period 1-2 strong clubs only. ok say decades.

edit: wait i misunderstood your question, i was referring to 4 stars, like 40 scudettos lol

edit: wait i misunderstood your question, i was referring to 4 stars, like 40 scudettos lol. Juve, Torino and Inter won it 5 times in a row.

Marcus2011 10 years ago

How recent was that ? I am trying to draw a conclusion how likely that Juventus can repeat 4th year title run based on all of your feebacks and past records .

tiki_taka 10 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

@Marcus
Juventus won it 5 times in a row : 1930-1935.
Torino 5 times in a row : 1943-1949.
Inter Milan 5 times in a row : 2005-2010.

Happy to help.

Marcus2011 10 years ago

@tiki

Thanks . Are you also considering titles that Juventus was stripped from ?