Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Southampton's interesting chemistry
michaeldoctor1 9 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, Spain 36 1151

Since coming back they've done nothing but improve their squad year in year out. With the likes of Lallana, Rodriguez, Lambert and company they were able to finish 8th behind Man U. Then 2014 transfer window starts they lose practically all their stars, Lallana, Lambert, Shaw, Chambers, yet they were still able to get loan star Ryan Bertrand, Saido Mane, Dusan Tadic and Grazianno Pelle. Now they are in Champions League spot. How they do it I never know but I hope they make it to Europe this year

Comments
tiki_taka 9 years ago Edited
Barcelona, France 367 9768

+60M£ Net profit in the transfer window, still stronger than last year.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

+60M£ Net profit in the transfer window, still stronger than last year.

liverpollfcangryfan 9 years ago
Liverpool 41 419

i am tired of everyone saying southampton will make top 4 top 6-7 maybe but not top 4

Aiden_Finland 9 years ago
Real Madrid, Finland 18 1236

^LOL so you are telling me that Liverpool will finish top 4

SOUTHAMPTON > LIVERPOOL

michaeldoctor1 9 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, Spain 36 1151

tiki taka proves my point perfectly. And I can bet Liverpool is going to try and get Tadic

Butrinti 9 years ago
Real Madrid, Albania 1 5

well look most of these statistics,have been in game against Sunderland.

KTBFFHSWE 9 years ago
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

Southampton is a far better team than Pool at the moment, but yeah we're still early in the season and I doubt they'll keep up this fantastic form all the way. I'd say they finish top 5 though, since many of the other top teams are pretty weak this season.

liverpollfcangryfan 9 years ago
Liverpool 41 419

liverpool top 4 when we hit our gear but at the moment we are bad its not a sprint its a marathon

Fru_Toot 9 years ago
Manchester City, England 54 635

Aiden stop dreaming. Your dream will end soon. There are way too many stronger teams than Southampton like Everton, Arsenal, united , Liverpool ( if they gel soon ) and spurs possibly. The best team Southampton played is Liverpool and they lost 2-1. West Brom had a similar run in 2012/2013 season but eventually faded away as the latter of the season showed. Liverpool will 100% finish above Southampton .

mladen 9 years ago
Manchester United, Yugoslavia 253 2319

ON THIS DAY: In 2009, Southampton were 22nd in League One. Today they're 2nd in the Premier League. ![]()