Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

The King unto his Throne
Dynastian98 10 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

This was motherf**king awesome. Absolute garbage defending though. Lol, the defenders let him pass by like he's their teammate.

Comments
Dynastian98 10 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@KingHenry

Lol, that's true. I won't deny it.

Lodatz 10 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

@tiki: And the last time Messi scored against Chelsea was...? ;) We can all cherry-pick, dude.

Dynastian98 10 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@Lodatz

I'm sorry, but you call this cherry-picking? That's a shame. I think it's simply the world's best player tearing apart a top European team.

Lodatz 10 years ago

I call it cherry-picking in terms of the argument he's trying to make by using it, yes.

Which is why I pointed out that Messi has not managed to EVER score against a certain other top European team. See the point?

Dynastian98 10 years ago Edited
Real Madrid 483 7140

@Lodatz

Oh, okay. Nevermind then. As long as you're aware that Messi's scored against just about every other team he's faced. :P

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Nevermind, I take it back.

KingHenry 10 years ago
Arsenal, France 44 1362

GUYS no one said la liga is better than the EPL, in my opinion, the physicality of the EPL and just the overall players' level make it a higher level league than la liga. BUT, you can't say that Messi wouldn't tear shit up in the EPL. Ronaldo only hit his prime with manu in his last two seasons there. And he scored a shit ton of goals. AND (sorry for saying this Ronaldo fans) Messi is better than Ronaldo. Chelsea defended amazingly well against barcelona that's true, but you can't stop this man from scoring forever. If you guys really think Messi wouldn't be able to make these solo runs in the EPL you are DEAD WRONG !! Also, the argument that if hazard can't do it, then messi can't do it either is very silly. You're talking as if it's easy to do that in la Liga, and as if every other attacking players in la Liga does that every week. We are talking about a man who is maybe the best football player ever.

AGAIN, Messi probably wouldn't score 90+ goals in a year in the EPL, but he would score 30+ league goals a season. And if you look at the teams in the EPL this season, not many teams can say they have a very solid defense. Football for Messi is EASY guys.

tiki_taka 10 years ago Edited
Barcelona, France 367 9768

When i see what Negredo,Aguero, Yaya Toure are doing there comparing to what they did in la liga.
Better not see Messi guys...
Just one question, why all the decent French players are being titular in their clubs if the league level is very high. Even players makes longer time to adapt to la liga than EPL.
EPL has money and visibility, for the players, you are obliged to buy them all.
And you dont have a player in Messi level, its not with Giroud or Remy that you will do that. If Suarez was playing for City or Chelsea, he would be scoring more goals than his actual number.

• History

When i see what Negredo,Aguero, Yaya Toure are doing there comparing to what they did in la liga.

Just one question, why all the decent French players are being titular in their clubs if the league level is very high. Even players makes longer time to adapt to la liga than EPL.
EPL has money and visibility, for the players, you are obliged to buy them all.

DonAndres 10 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

@Lodatz "It still cracks me up that folks think using Suarez' current form works as an argument for Messi and Ronaldo being able to score as many goals in the PL as they do EVERY YEAR in Spain."
I was not talking about Suarez current form and the fact that he has scored so many goals in EPL this year.
I was talking about his ability to dribble or even humilliate if you prefer the defenders of almost every team.Suarez is doing that since he joined Liverpool not only this year.
And my point is,If a skillful player like Suarez can go past those defenders "easily" why not a player like Leo who is probably more skillful cannot do the same?

tiki_taka 10 years ago

Lodatz does not want Suarez to score that much, because it ruins his supremacist ideas....
No mate, you didnt have a Messi/Ronaldo Caliber in EPL, where was the last time an English player was the best Cl scorer, every year its Messi/Ronaldo.
And if Suarez is trashing EPL defenses that means just one thing, ITS POSSIBLE.

Dynastian98 10 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@Tiki_taka, DonAndres, and KingHenry

Well said gentlemen.

@DonAndres

Haven't seen you in a while. How's it been mate? :)

shpalman 10 years ago
AC Milan, Italy 55 2252

running straight for 30mt and score? that's awful defending. he would ever be able to do that in serie A, maybe in a counterattack situation, but not this way.

so boring btw, always the same kind of goals by Messi. he can even score 120 goals in one season, but if they are going to look almost all the same then it's not so special for me.

DonAndres 10 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

@Dynastian98
Hey,What's up?
yeah i have been a bit busy studying and i had no time for Internet :D

Dynastian98 10 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@Don

Yeah, it's been good so far. What do you think of Martino's appointment?

I think he's going to be an average manager for this season. He's getting the results alright, but the defense remains unchanged, and Valdes' brilliant form is the only thing keeping them from conceding goals. I also think that Tata has allowed the wingers to be more individualistic, which is going great for both Neymar and Alexis. But, Tata is trying to play box-to-box with a team that's built with players for a slow possession game, which I don't think will last very long until he switches back to the original Barca philosophy. Nevertheless, they're still top of the table, and competing in the CL and Copa del Rey. I think it'll be another decent season for Barcelona. :)

Lodatz 10 years ago

It's like some of you guys don't even read. tiki, I have no reason to wish for Suarez to stop scoring, because no matter how many he scores this season it DOES NOT PROVE what you want it to prove. Again, we HAVE had players of that quality, actually -- have you forgotten where Ronaldo came from? And even he, in that amazing season, did nit score as many as Alan Shearer. You don't seem to get it. Messi and Ronaldo have been breaking goslscoribg records for 4 or 5 seasons, now, in La Liga. Luiz Suarez has, er, not. And neither has anyone else. EVER. you know why? Because it's much harder to do. Jesus Christ just GET OVER IT, guys.

Im sad Barça cant meet bottom English teams to proove you that you are wrong. You think Messi would not reach 35 goals in EPL ? The young Ronaldo was not that far and the actual would do it without any problem.
He may score less against top 3 teams (remember last Ronaldo games against English top teams ??) , but both will destroy any other defense...
Are you thinking that Suarez may be better than Ronaldo/Messi ? Because here if he scores +30 goals this year it will not prove anything...
But if you think that Ronaldo and Messi have better potential than Suarez, and Suarez being capable to destroy EPL, then can you get to the conclusion by yourself ?

And that was in CL against top 3 English clubs of every year, imagine in a league match against a bottom team.
Ronaldo recently played Chelsea ( 2 goals), Everton (1 goal 1 assist), Man Utd ( 2 games 2 goals), Man City ( 2 games 1 goal 1 asist) and the only time Real Madrid faced Tottenham was a 5-0 on agg with 2 goals of Ronaldo and i cant remember if he has assisted.
All this just to say to you that QPR, Crystal palace,Swansea,Norwich....etc will not be the exception.

• History

Im sad Baru00e7a cant meet bottom English teams to proove you that you are wrong. You think Messi would not reach 35 goals in EPL ? The young Ronaldo was not that far and the actual would do it without any problem.
He may score less against top 3 teams (remember last Ronaldo games against English top teams ??) , but both will destroy any other defense...
Are you thinking that Suarez may be better than Ronaldo/Messi ? Because here if he scores +30 goals this year it will not prove anything...
But if you think that Ronaldo and Messi have better potential than Suarez, and Suarez being capable to destroy EPL, then you can get to the conclusion alone ?

Im sad Baru00e7a cant meet bottom English teams to proove you that you are wrong. You think Messi would not reach 35 goals in EPL ? The young Ronaldo was not that far and the actual would do it without any problem.
But if you think that Ronaldo and Messi have better potential than Suarez, and Suarez being capable to destroy EPL, then can you get to the conclusion by yourself ?

And that was in CL against top 3 English clubs of every year, imagine in a league match against a bottom team.

shpalman 10 years ago
AC Milan, Italy 55 2252

i am with Lodatz on this one. perhaps Messi would perform the same in the Bundesliga, but in EPL he'd stop around 25-28 goals. in Serie A around 18-20 max. and i am being large...

before AC Milan, since we got a serie b level defence, would give him the chance to score 3 goals(1 on penalty) this year, before that Messi only scored 3 goals vs italian teams, in 9 matches, all 3 were penalties. his total amount of shots was 9, 2 assists.

and the thing is that in Italy you can't even go by the logic "he can score vs small teams": wrong. in Italy small teams are even more defensive than the big ones. you can say whatever you like, Serie A may not be the most beautiful league anymore, but it still is undoubtly the most difficult one.

also, i want to add tiki_taka: playing in CL is extremely different from playing a national league. Messi is not this genius unpredictable player. i mean of course he's an amazing player, but you somewhat know what he's going to do when he takes the ball. in a league where you play against eachother on a regular basis, defenders would learn how to control him. sure thing. in spain they leave him free to do whatever he wants.

18 Goals in Serie A ? Better not answer you mate :) I dont want to ruin the conversation...
One word : Tevez.

• History

18 Goals in Serie A ? Better not answer you mate :) I dont want to ruin the conversation...
One word : Tevez.

shpalman 10 years ago
AC Milan, Italy 55 2252

lol... Tevez is a different player you can't compare the 2. and comparing Messi to Suarez is even more laughable. how old are you? doesn't take a scientist to understand that every player gets handled in a different way.
if Tevez would be handled like "Messi" he'd not touch 1, i say one, freaking ball in any game. he'd have scored probably 3-4 goals till now. and btw, i talked numbers, those are stats: facts ; )

shpalman 10 years ago Edited
AC Milan, Italy 55 2252

oh, nice that you posted a pic that makes my point even stronger.

• History

oh, nice that you posted a pic that makes my point stronger.

KingHenry 10 years ago
Arsenal, France 44 1362

@shpalman It's impossible to ever take you seriously after you said that sorry. It's true you can't compare Tevez to Messi because Messi is on another level.

For the last time, Messi is the best player on Earth and one of the best (if not the best) player in football history. Wherever he were to play, he'd find a way to score 50+ goals a season.