Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

The Perfect Football Player
JuanMata10 9 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

So today I've stumbled across this video, published by HeilRJ:

It caused a heated discussion in the comment section, so I thought I'd share it here and see what you guys think about it. The attributes and the corresponding players used by HeilRJ are:

Ball Control - Zinedine Zidane
Technique - Dennis Bergkamp
Ball Conduction - Diego Maradona
Ball Protection - Juan Riquelme
Long Shots - Steven Gerrard
Shot Power - Roberto Carlos
Long Passing - Paul Scholes
Curve Shots - Ricardo Quaresma
Backheels - Zlatan Ibrahimovic
Passing - Xavi Hernandez
Crossing - David Beckham
Free Kicks - Juninho
Penalties - Matt Le Tissier
Corner Kicks - Dejan Petkovic
Finishing - Romario
Ambidexterity - Pele
Heading - Oliver Bierhoff
Dribbling - Lionel Messi
Tricks & Skills - Ronaldinho
Explosion (Acceleration?) - Ronaldo
Impulsion Power (Jumping?) - Cristiano Ronaldo
Speed - Arjen Robben
Tackling - Paolo Maldini
Marking - Franco Baresi
Leadership - Carles Puyol

What do you guys think? Do you agree/disagree? Make sure to leave your own list. You may include other attributes like:

Volleys
Agility
Stamina/Work Rate
Strength
Positioning
Aggression
Vision

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

So today I've stumbled across this video published by HeilRJ:

It caused a heated discussion in the comment section, so I've thought I'd share it here and see what you guys think about it. The attributes and the corresponding players used by HeilRJ are:

Passing - Xavi Hernandez
Crossing - David Beckham
Free Kicks - Juninho
Finishing - Romario
Ambidexterity - Pele

Dribbling - Lionel Messi
Impulsion Power - Cristiano Ronaldo
Speed - Arjen Robben
Tackling - Paolo Maldini
Marking - Franco Baresi

What do you guys think? Do you agree/disagree? Make sure to leave your own list. You may include other attributes like:

Volleys
Agility
Stamina/Work Rate
Strength
Positioning
Aggression
Vision

So today I've stumbled across this video published by HeilRJ:

It caused a heated discussion in the comment section, so I've thought I'd share it here and see what you guys think about it. The attributes and the corresponding players used by HeilRJ are:

Passing - Xavi Hernandez
Crossing - David Beckham
Free Kicks - Juninho
Finishing - Romario
Ambidexterity - Pele
Dribbling - Lionel Messi
Impulsion Power (Jumping?) - Cristiano Ronaldo
Speed - Arjen Robben
Tackling - Paolo Maldini
Marking - Franco Baresi

Volleys
Agility
Stamina/Work Rate
Strength
Positioning
Aggression
Vision

Comments
CroatiaFan123 9 years ago Edited
Arsenal, Croatia 66 2775

Great tread, thanks for sharing! Almost everything in list is same with me. Dennis Bergkamp was king of football technique. Ibra is backheel (also whole football) genius. Roberto's shotting power was incredible. Xavi was best mid in world, his passes build whole Barca's tiki-taka style of play. But really, that guy can pass through five defenders. You can't say that Juninho wasn't best freekick taker. I have an interesting question, did Matt Le Tissier ever missed penalty? I'm suprised to see Dejan Petkovic on this list, but he was genius of scoring goals from corner kicks. He was also great passer. Incredible, he is holder of Guiness World Records for most goals scored from corner kicks (9).

All I can say, I think that for aggresion absoulute winner is Gattuso. That guy gone mad many times.

• History

Great tread, thanks for sharing! Almost everything in list is same with me. Dennis Bergkamp was king of football technique. Ibra is backheel (also whole football) genius. Roberto's shotting power was incredible. Xavi was best mid in world, his passes build whole Barca's tiki-taka style of play. But really, that guy can pass through five defenders. You can't say that Juninho wasn't best freekick taker. I have an interesting question, did Matt Le Tissier ever missed penalty? I'm suprised to see Dejan Petkovic on this list, but he was genius of scoring goals from corner kicks. He was also great passer. Incredible, he is holder of Guiness World Records for most goals scored from freekicks (9).

All I can say, I think that for aggresion absoulute winner is Gattuso. That guy gone mad many times.

decentK 9 years ago
Arsenal 38 2896

Absolutely loved the video, it's his best video yet. And ye, I saw the comment section too, and totally disagreed with most of them.With all the respect, C.Ronaldo fans pissed me off the most in the comments. Most of them were like "WTF C.Ronaldo should've been in atleast 90% of them" I totally agree with HeilRJ with his decisions.

Only one that I'd discuss is pace - there could've been Bale or Walcott instead of Robben. It's been also proved that he ran more like 32km/h instead of 37km/h vs Spain, the 1st statistic fifa gave was nonsense.

CroatiaFan123 9 years ago Edited
Arsenal, Croatia 66 2775

@decentK I think that only one player can win in one category. Not like CR7 to win more categories. I also agree with HeilRJ's decision. Btw, HeilRJ's explanation:

"1- This video is based in the opinion of HeilRJ Team. Obviously any other people can disagree about some choices, or even about all choices.
2- We are really surprised to see a lot of people questioning ROMÁRIO in deadly finish. He is simply the man with most official goals in football history (768 goals) nicknamed by Cruyff as "The Genius of Penalty Area", and with a goal ratio of 0.88 in ALL CAREER!
3- In speed, other topic that was very questioned, we didn't picked the fastest player, but the player that uses his speed with more objective and intensity during the match. And FOR US, this man is Arjen Robben.
4- Thank you for all the comments and opinions. It is always good discuss about football!"

• History

@decentK I think that only one player can win in one category. Not like CR7 to win more categories. I also agree with HeilRJ's decision.

Dynastian98 9 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

I strongly feel that Johan Cruyff should've been there for technique over Dennis Bergkamp. His execution was flawless, and his style mesmerizing.

Another shout-out to a new category of "vision", where Michael Laudrup should be. Other key parts of the game missed were the ability to find space (Xavi or Iniesta could've been excellent choices here), interceptions (hard to think of anyone other than Maldini.... maybe someone like Makelele?), strength (Puyol could've been here instead of leadership), sportsmanship (Ronaldinho could've been slotted here as well), and a few others I can't immediately think of right now.

Dynastian98 9 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Excellent video though, one of HeilRJ Team's very best.

tiki_taka 9 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Thanks for sharing, great video.

billywalendom 9 years ago
21 186

I'd put laudrup in the running for Bergkamp's technique spot, but I'm still satisfied with Bergkamp. Scholes is also good even though xabi alonso is in the running for long balls.

Iraqi_Madridista 9 years ago
Real Madrid 33 1388

Zinedine Zidane the best player in football history for me. End of the story.

Salahadin 9 years ago
Real Madrid, France 11 554

Zizu for sure not 100 Cr7 or Messi can make a zizu