Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

The race for the top: England.
Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11435

As of now Leicester and Tottenham are the two most likely team to win the BPL this year, I believe this is quite an exciting moment with only a few match left to go. What do you guys think is gonna and what do you hope gonna happen? Lets dicuss it!

Comments
Argjentt96 8 years ago
Real Madrid, Kosovo 1 496

Great thread.100% Leicester will win it,Tottenham will finish 2nd,City 3rd and Arsenal 4th.
Mr.Asshole you smart,you genius (dj khaled voice)

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11435

I really hope Leicester but I'm worried they choke in their few last match.

Dynastian98 8 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Leicester want it more than anyone else right now. They will take it.

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11435

@Dynast Thanks, its reassuring to hear you say so. :)

JozeMourinho 8 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

I really want work ethic to win like Leicester's but watching Spurs young squad demolish teams and play beautiful as well...

I just feel that Leicester will bottle it at the end but I hope not and nonetheless hearing Spurs fans..hell no!

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11435

@Joze Yeah, that also how I feel when I see Spurs play but we'll just have to keep our fate in Leicester, they can do it!

Eden17Hazard17 8 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

I honestly don't mind who wins it. Leicester winning would be incredible, but I also enjoy watching Spurs grow under Pochettino. I also don't believe that Chelsea fans hate Spurs. I'm sure most of us would rather see Spurs win than City, United, Arsenal or Liverpool.

Lhiggins 8 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, Ireland 1 222

I'm like 100% sure Leicester is going to tie against Swansea and then lose against United.

Dynastian98 8 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Spurs will be quite good next season, assuming they retain their current squad. Some small additions here and there and they will be favorites to win the league.

On another note, it is f.ucking hilarious to see Wenger stumble around the 3rd-4th mark once again. But I guess the Arsenal board never learns. :)

Jimbet 8 years ago
Arsenal, Malaysia 12 1292

Wenger tired of 4rsenal joke.. he is striving for a new joke.. 3rd place, hence, Ars3nal..

KTBFFHSWE 8 years ago
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

@eden talk for yourself ;) Spurs is the team I dislike the most for obvious reasons, and I think the feeling is mutual. City comes close by, but that's just my person thing against them.

Anyways, have a look on the thread I posed. We've had this discussion for some time now and it's interesting to see how the opinions develop.

Also, have a look at my BPL predication thread to see what most people thought of Leicester..

http://footyroom.com/forum/football-talk/premier-league-1516-prediction-fr-competition-70587

saatvik10 8 years ago
Manchester United, India 27 540

Leicester will win it. They have shown the determination and desire, and their players are more than capable. I just don't see Leicester slipping up any time now.

decentK 8 years ago
Arsenal 38 2896

@dynastian ye might be hilarious for outsiders, but not for Arsenal fans.

Lhiggins 8 years ago Edited

They will drop points without Vardy. Mahrez has been slacking lately. Okazaki and Ulloa have to step up.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@KTBFFHSWE There is literally zero discussion happening in that thread lol. Lots of people on this website tell me that there is discussion on the forums. Big difference between discussion and stating simple opinions without any insight.

Lots of people on this website tell me that there is discussion on the forums. Big difference between discussion and stating simple opinions without any insight.

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11435

@Lhiggins As someone who want Leicester to win, I hope you're wrong, but I really understand where your coming from and I believe you might be in the right.

Jimbet 8 years ago
Arsenal, Malaysia 12 1292

Leicester will win the league.. UCL is a big task for them though next season..

quikzyyy 8 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Leicester was even better without Vardy today, what a performance. I think Leicester will clinch it at 37 round vs Everton.

Lhiggins 8 years ago

Leicester played 11 ducks today instead of 11 swans. Swansea was terrible. Credit to leicester. They dominated. Damari Gray looks amazing!

tuan_jinn 8 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

For the love of god, please let it be Leicester and thier awesome football.

Beside, makes their fans extremely happy with their additional incomes from the bettings.