Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Toni Kroos - what's happening?
tuan_jinn 10 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Real Madrid had the best transfer this summer when they bought one of the best WC players and was the bone of German's success. "Congratulations, you have signed the best player from the World Cup," Brazilian legend Ronaldo.

However, Kroos' and RM's forms has been incredibly poor despite all the stars around him.

One of the biggest problems that Real has, and negatively effects Kroos is: the lack of proper MDF. It's so important that since Alonso's gone and Khedira's injured, Real looks SO SHAKY, RUSTY... I found it incredible that Madrid didn't take this more serious than they should. Especially when Di Maria is gone too and James hasn't tuned with his new team.

Kroos is blamed for his poor defending skill in both RM's.

I wish him were at MU, and I find it's sad that he doesn't have the right support for his game play.

Do you think he need time to adapt or he actually need a good DMF around him?

Comments
KingHenry 10 years ago
Arsenal, France 44 1362

kroos is a playmaker, a passer, he was so good at the world cup because he had schweinsteiger behind him. You give him defensive duties, you're gonna have a bad time.

Salahadin 10 years ago
Real Madrid, France 11 554

He will adapt or Illramendi will have to step up or we will just buy DM in winter/summer window but i trust our manager will find a solution to this problem.

tiki_taka 10 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

I think Ancelotti will find a solution, its a squad of Athletes, so they are a little '' Diesel '' :), Carlo needs to adapt and find a balance, he did it brilliantly last year, but even if he finds solution Barça would be hard to defeat on League basis this year.

tuan_jinn 10 years ago

So you all agreed, he doesn't need time to adapt but the team need to adapt or get a good DMF?

Tuanis 10 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

Its exactly the same as with James. You need to get a CM like Kroos to play CDM which he is not that good at and therefore you need to get another player like James to play CM being a natural CAM or even more offensive than that. Strangely enough, I dont see RM playing Khedira or Illarramendi any time soon. So Ancelloti is probably planning on "converting" both of them to play a position they are not used to but that the team needs the most.

Dynastian98 10 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Illarra needs to step up. We bought him for 30-39 Million Euros. He needs to show that he is worth that kind of money. So far, he has not been professional at all in his approach to the game and the team. He hasn't shown any competitive spirit, or any nerve to knock Alonso off the starting XI. Now is his time, and he better take advantage of it.

decentK 10 years ago
Arsenal 38 2896

The thing is like Dynastian said - this is Illarramendi's time to shine. I knew from the start that it wouldn't work playing Modric with Kroos as a CDM/CMs. Both are great players, and Ancelotti seems to have obsession putting them play same time. It's like Arsenal playing Wilshere & Ramsey as CDM/CMs when we need Ramsey/Wilshere with proper CDM.

tuan_jinn 10 years ago

Yep, exactly the same happen to James, indeed. But I dont think Ancelotti would change his system any time soon. Illarramendi need to step up, and quick :)