Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Top 3 managers right now?
Comments
Dynastian98 9 years ago Edited
Real Madrid 483 7140

Enrique isn't particularly good of a manager. Messi and Suarez are literally carrying the whole team by themselves.

Guardiola and Allegri are the two that are getting good results this far into the season.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Enrique isn't particularly good of a manager. Messi and Suarez are literally carrying the whole team by themselves.

Top 3 managers would be...

Guardiola and Allegri are the two that are getting good results this far into the season.

Argjenti1996 9 years ago Edited
Real Madrid, Kosovo 3 408

Top 3 managers:
Bayern M.
Southampton
Me

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Top 3 managers:Bayern M.SouthamptonMe

CroatiaFan123 9 years ago
Arsenal, Croatia 66 2775
  1. Guardiola
  2. Enrique
  3. LVG - United is great in this year
raimondo90 9 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Dy, you are ignoring the improvements Barcelona has made thanks to Enrique. They fixed up defense and haven't conceded many goals from set pieces and they in turn started to score a few more.

Top three for me would be:
Guardiola
Enrique
Mou

DrunkenMonkey 9 years ago
West Ham United, England 16 204
  1. Koeman
  2. Guardiola
  3. Mourinho

Honorable mentions:
Alan Pardew - Has been really good since the switch to Crystal Palace
Ancelotti - Still think he is a great coach, but his team have really under preformed and hit the heights they should have since the start of 2015
LVG - as much as I think Man u were unfair to sack moyes and appoint this guy and give him all the money, I still have to admit that he has really impressed me, honestly didn't think that they would be fighting for europe after such a bad start to the campaign

quikzyyy 9 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002
  1. Guardiola
  2. Enrique
  3. Allegri
    I would like to see Wenger, but I can't :(
Eden17Hazard17 9 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

Koeman
Mourinho
Nuno Espirito Santo

TheGame 9 years ago
Manchester United 104 1380

Agree with quikzyyy.

KhaledAzizJr 9 years ago
Manchester United, Italy 40 610

Enrique
Koeman
Mourinho

tiki_taka 9 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Simeone
Nuno Espirito Santo
Unai Emery

RealMadrid17 9 years ago
Real Madrid 20 755

Enrique is not a good manager, he 100% depends on individual talent, unlike coaches like Simeone, or Löw. As you can clearly see in Barcelona games, Messi starts 99% of Barcelona's attacks.. Enrique didn't turn the team around like everyone says, Messi just regained form. The only thing Enrique has improved is the defense, but Barca, other than Madrid, and Atletico haven't faced a world class team this season. (Manchester City is not world class, at least in European competitions they never perform up to standards). I think Ronald Koeman, Dieter Hecking, and Nuno Espirito Santo are great, underrated managers who are really improving their respective teams. Löw, and Simeone obviously honorable mentions, same for Ancelotti, Mourinho, and Guardiola.

PS: I'm not sure if anyone shares my view, but LVG is not a world class manager by any means. United could easily be fighting for the title with better management, hope he proves me wrong though, as I love watching Man U play i the Champions League.

liomessi10 9 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053
  1. enrique
  2. nuno espirito santo
  3. guardiola
Argjenti1996 9 years ago
Real Madrid, Kosovo 3 408

Enrique is shit,Messi is manager of Barcelona.The best managers in the world right now are Koeman,guardiola and maybe Löw!

shpalman 9 years ago
AC Milan, Italy 55 2252

Guardiola, Montella and Koeman. honorable mention, Van Gaal. i see we have the new flavour of the month, Allegri.