Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

What do Chelsea fans still think of Jose
Comments
AlexBatak 9 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

I think he should stay no matter how bad the season ends. He won 2 trophies in 2 years. He always had a good results wherever he went, just when he is getting bad results is when he needs us (fans) the most. Some other certain manager I will not name names, did not win anything for 9-10 years and still with no major trophy since then. And don't make me start talking about Liverpool because they have never won the EPL.

The one who should get sacked first is Roger.

JozeMourinho 9 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

Stay forever.

raimondo90 9 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

I think Jose needs a wake up call from Roman with a threat of being sacked.

tiki_taka 9 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Switch Rodgers and José lol. Of course he should stay, unless you have a better name in possible arrivals wich is completely unlikely. This already happened he got sacked after winning the league twice and Chelsea struggled for a period, not sure they would make the same mistake unless the dressing room decide to.

Eden17Hazard17 9 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

Something has to change, Mou leaving may bring us better results, but I think that there are other, more minor and less catastrophic things that we can change.

Mourinho needs to bench Ivanovic. Mou's no stranger to benching big names so why can't he just bench Ivanovic. Baba hasn't disappointed yet, and Azpilicueta is amazing on the right. Continue to play Zouma as he has potential and even give Papy a chance. The lad knows that he must fight for his position, unlike some of our regulars, so I guarantee that he'll put in a top class performance if he starts. We need to reconsider things in the January window as well. Christensen just kept a clean sheet against Wolfsburg, and a few seasons ago Kalas single handedly had Luis Suarez (who was on drugs at the time) in his pocket for the full 90, at Anfield! Those boys will bring a lot more fight and determination to our defence. Currently Terry, Cahill and Ivanovic look like Pedestrians hoping to walk their way to the title. Oh, and I haven't even started talking about possible signings.

Midfield. Today we played with Ramires as our most defensive, defensive-midfielder. The man is a class act, but we need a stronger, more powerful player like Matic, RLC, or even Mikel in there. Matic needs to step his game up so while we wait for him, give RLC/Mikel a chance. RLC is a fine prospect and although Mikel — though being no superstar —rarely disappoints. Remember that backheel assist last season at Goodison Park. This would also let Ramires play where Fab currently plays.

As for our attack, their morale drops every time we concede. Other than that, I have no problems with our attackers except Falcao. I wanted Mou to keep Bamford as our third choice. With Costa suspended for half the season, he'd be flying high at Chelsea.

Mourinho deserves to stay. It's not all his fault. Failure to sign big names, Courtois' red card, the Carneiro row, Courtois' injury etc. have poisoned the dressing room. It's obvious that certain individuals within the club are doing the best to get rid of Mou. We need to unite and fight as one team. KTBFFH

awais007 9 years ago
Chelsea, Pakistan 178 922

stay forever, we never have better replacement of jose

bluezz 9 years ago
Chelsea 14 724

LOL? he is and always will be the greatest manager in our eyes :)

tuan_jinn 9 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

He should stay, and he doesn't wanna leave anyway.
I hope nothing strange happened in the dressing room, Chelsea players themselves need to get their sh!t together.

Mou needs to bench the right players at the right time... What if other players feel that Ivanovic case is injustice and unfairly treated (despite sucked so badly) but keeps being selected for the 1st team??? Those little things distract and divide your own squad.

He will bounce back, but only if he addresses those problem quickly, or may be just simply put his ago aside... I think he might want to prove the world wrong by put his faith on some of those players

tiki_taka 9 years ago

Klopp to Liverpool almost done...

KTBFFHSWE 9 years ago
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

He should stay no matter the results. In Mourinho we trust!

liverpollfcangryfan 9 years ago
Liverpool 41 419

brendan is shit i hope they sack him before we are relegated

chelsea8 9 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

mourinho is the best coach ever, he should stay and throw some players out of the club.

KTBFFHSWE 9 years ago
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

Yeah^One bad season out of 10 and people directly starts criticizing him! Even though he's made some weird decisions this year he's still the best manager there is..

SunFlash 9 years ago
USA 19 3260

I don't think that Jose should be fired, but he should still get his **** together.

tiki_taka 9 years ago

The best manager ? Thats completely subjective, i personally prefer Ancelotti and Guardiola to him, their teams are much more entertaining and goal scoring machines...
But yes Mourinho is obviously top 5 in the world, arguably top 3, Simeone is also someone to mentions in the rankings there.

netsten 9 years ago
Chelsea, Belgium 44 992

I've never been a big fan of Mourinho, his CV is pretty impressive, he's definitely a great manager, but I've never been in admiration with this man, I can't deny he has been a great manager for Chelsea, and brought a lot of success to our club, I respect him for that, and that's the reason I think he should stay. It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything, our poor performance is not only his fault, our staff sucks at the moment, but our team play so bad it can't be only Mourinho, I hope the lads will wake up and show what real blues are made of.

chelsea8 9 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

whenever any coach wins a champions league 2 times with a weak team then you can start to compare him with mourinho.
Mourinho being the best coach isn't subjective, it's a fact whether you like it or not. being entertaining doesn't mean anything, nobody will remember a coach being entertaining, but if you win prizes then the facts will be written down on paper. Guardiola has yet to prove that he is a good coach, yes i know he won everything with barca but that team was full of world class stars at their peak and he actually made a munich team that won the treble worse. Ancelotti is a great coach and i put him in the second place after mourinho being head and shoulders above him.

tiki_taka 9 years ago

Well with the same argument he failed to win CL with the two best clubss he coached Madrid and Chelsea, maybe he needs to be underdog to win it...
Im not deniying what he achieved with Porto and Inter, but other coachs achieved too so the world is not turning only arround Mou.
What Simeone did with Atleti, finishing above Barça and Madrid and winning the league in 38 games league, for me is more impressive. Im more fan of long term work, but as i said it remains subjective...

AlexBatak 9 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

@Tiki & Chelsea8 What is entertaining to you might not be entertaining to another. As for Mourinho, he deserve to be called one of the best managers in history. He might not be entertaining in whichever way you like football, but he definitely know how to get results and win trophies, it's in his blood. Out of all the clubs he managed I think Chelsea and Inter Milan love him the most. Of course rivals would never love him It's his job to make rivals hate him. He loves it.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@Tiki & Chelsea8 What is entertaining to you might not be entertaining to another. As for Mourinho, he deserve to be called one of the best managers in history. He might not be entertaining in whichever way you like football, but he definitely know how to get results and win trophies, it's in his blood. Out of all the clubs he managed I think Chelsea and Inter Milan love him the most. Of course rivals would never love him It's his job to make rivals hate him. He loves it.