Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Who would you rather have?
DrunkenMonkey 9 years ago
West Ham United, England 16 204

In light of the recent performances from de gea who would you guys rather have in goal for your team. Casillas or De Gea, I know Casillas is reliable but i think that de gea is an absolute beast of a goalkeeper at the moment, I mean look at the Liverpool match it could have been 3-3 that match if it wasn't for him, Liverpool should have been more clinical but still. This wasn't the first time either that De Gea has saved Man u from a draw. Just wanted your opinions really.

Comments
Iraqi_Madridista 9 years ago
Real Madrid 33 1388

Casillas (Without the World Cup)

Marcus2011 9 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

About time Casillas lets De Gea take over .

Dynastian98 9 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Casillas for 2 more years. After EURO's, it's time for De Gea to take up Spain's #1 jersey. Casillas' time as an international is nearing to an end. This EURO should rightfully be his last international competition. One final chance to redeem himself as one of history's greatest ever players after his miserable World Cup campaign. De Gea should be #1 choice after EURO 2016, no doubt. No way should Casillas be picked as a regular starter for Spain after 2016.

Eden17Hazard17 9 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

I still don't get why Casillas starts for RM ahead of Navas. Naval is surely one of the top 3 keepers in Europe

United_Hates_Blues 9 years ago
Manchester United, England 14 985

DDG has a lot to learn before he can take the crown but, Let's just focus on him signing a new contract before Perez's RM come knocking. :P He was born in Madrid so I won't be angry if he leaves us for RM. Only RM though. :@....

^\^

TheGame 9 years ago
Manchester United 104 1380

I hope he signs that contract. But when R. Madrid come calling, it's apparently impossible not to listen.

SoccerBoss 9 years ago
Barcelona, Russia 34 804

I would rather have De Gea because he is flying morale-wise while Casillas is becoming less favored by his home fans. De Gea is also more younger and seems to be more active.

Dynastian98 9 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@Eden

It's because Casillas hasn't given Ancelotti a reason to be dropped yet. He was a little shaky after his World Cup campaign, but has quickly recovered, and showed glimpses of the young legend in our most recent game against Almeria.

CroatiaFan123 9 years ago Edited
Arsenal, Croatia 66 2775

Some years of San Iker, then De Gea's turn!

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Some years of San Iker, then Courtois' turn!

Jimbet 9 years ago
Arsenal, Malaysia 12 1292

Casillas. 2 more years then De Gea.

Eden17Hazard17 9 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

In 2 more years De Gea will have to compete with the likes of Ruben Blanco, Kepa Arrizabalaga and Alex Santamaria

Tuanis 9 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

Let Casillas end his career with Spain and have De Gea as the starting keeper after the Euro.