Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Wolfsburg ends Nicklas Bendtner contract
Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11432

Not suprising but it seem Wolfburg doesn't want anything to do with Bendtner anymore and have ended his contract. I wonder where he will go now, not that it really matter, he propably won't make much of an impact. Tell me what you guys think about this decision and where do you think the "lord" will play next season?

Comments
liomessi10 8 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

Hell go to usa probably.

chelsea8 8 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

The lord will play in heaven, what a sad day for humanity :(

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11432

@liomessi Maybe but I don't see wich team could want him. Maybe he'll go to china. :p

quikzyyy 8 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

To be clear: Lord end his contract, not Wolfsburg.enter image description here

SunFlash 8 years ago
USA 19 3260

@lio

No American team would take him, he would cost too much with no upside.

_Gonzi_ 8 years ago
Juventus, Argentina 2 2102

the lord doesn't need a team, a team needs the lord

(that being said, he'll prolly go to some mid table german team)

Eden17Hazard17 8 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

Would love to see him back in the PL

Emobot7 8 years ago Edited
538 11432

@Eden17 I thought about that but wich team would take him? I wonder if he will accept to have reduced wage in any case, that could give him a chance to get back into the game before he get too old.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@Eden17 I thought about that but wich team would take him, I wonder if he will accept to have reduced wage in any case, that could give him a chance to get back into the game before he get too old.

Eden17Hazard17 8 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

@Emobot
You're quite right, he'll probably have to accept a reduced wage, but to be honest I don't see any club offering him what he earned at Wolfsburg. West Brom, Swansea, and Watford are all going at fewer than a goal per game, and I could see him succeeding at these clubs. Especially at WBA, playing alongside Rondon under Pulis.

tuan_jinn 8 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Yes i would love to see him back in EPL, drag up some lower team.

The lord doesnt contribute to the team the mortal way other players do. When will people get that???

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11432

@Jinn Lol, I dunno, I heard about the Bendtner effect but he's not the most sought player in the world for a reason. I wish he find his form back however and make an impact in wichever team he decide to join.