Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Thierry Henry officially retired
quikzyyy 9 years ago Edited
Arsenal 429 9002

*" 20 years in the game I have decided to retire from professional football. It has been an incredible journey and I would like to thank all the fans, team mates and individuals involved with AS Monaco, Juventus, Arsenal FC, FC Barcelona, the New York Red Bulls and of course the French National Team that have made my time in the game so special.

It is now time for a different career path and I am pleased to say that I will be returning to London and joining Sky Sports. I will hopefully share some of the insights, observations and experiences I have learnt over the years with you guys.

I have had some amazing memories (mostly good!) and a wonderful experience.

I hope you have enjoyed watching as much as I have enjoyed taking part.

See you on the other side..."*

My legend, my hero, thank You for playing for Arsenal, and for all the memories!

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Through the facebook
*" 20 years in the game I have decided to retire from professional football. It has been an incredible journey and I would like to thank all the fans, team mates and individuals involved with AS Monaco, Juventus, Arsenal FC, FC Barcelona, the New York Red Bulls and of course the French National Team that have made my time in the game so special.

It is now time for a different career path and I am pleased to say that I will be returning to London and joining Sky Sports. I will hopefully share some of the insights, observations and experiences I have learnt over the years with you guys.

Through the facebook

My legend, my hero, thank You for playing for Arsenal, and for all the memories!

Through the facebook

Through the facebook

Comments
Kirkos 9 years ago
Arsenal, Argentina 10 235

Bye bye Titi ;( sad day for football fans we will never forget what you've achieved for us you legend!

chooyaochuen 9 years ago
Manchester United 4 226

Hope he goes back to Arsenal......
Thanks for the memories.

Gennady 9 years ago
Manchester United 284 3961

One of the best in the business

koldimere 9 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

Legend immortalized not only by the statue but in every fans memories. Down the line when my grandkids ask me who this man was, it'll be time for a nice story.

tuan_jinn 9 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Best of luck, legend!

CroatiaFan123 9 years ago
Arsenal, Croatia 66 2775

He was reason why I started to support Arsenal. Would be nice if he come back to Arsenal. I know he will be great commentator on Sky Sports. Bye, King. You will always be in hearts of Gooners. :(

tiki_taka 9 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Thanks Titi for everything, best scorer of the French national team ever.

Barça tribute.

decentK 9 years ago
Arsenal 38 2896

Sad day. Though it's lovely to see him in Sky Sports.

Mainzfeldski 9 years ago
1 461

Simply the best. One day, I hope he becomes Arsenal manager (only when he gets enough experience). THE KING SHALL REIGN FOREVER!

quikzyyy 9 years ago Edited
Arsenal 429 9002

Summer 1999 - Thierry Henry signs for Arsene Wenger's Arsenal

February 2004 - Henry scores his 100th BPL goal during Arsenal's 'Invincibles' season

February 2012 - Henry returns to Arsenal and scores his 175th and final BPL goal

258 BPL appearances, 175 goals, four Golden Boots, two titles, one Invincible.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Summer 1999 - Thierry Henry signs for Arsene Wenger's Arsenal

February 2004 - Henry scores his 100th BPL goal during Arsenal's 'Invincibles' season

February 2012 - Henry returns to Arsenal and scores his 175th and final BPL goal

258 BPL appearances, 175 goals, four Golden Boots, two titles, one Invincible.

Madridista11 9 years ago
Real Madrid, Somalia 41 831

@Q The last picture got me emotional :'(

Arsenal, Croatia 66 2775

In my opinon this is best King's goal in jersey of Arsenal, maybe in his career also:

16.11.2002. Arsenal vs. Tottenham:

quikzyyy 9 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

So hard to pick just one, my favourites were against Galacticos in Champions League, vs United, and his comeback goal :)

Dynastian98 9 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Retired a true legend of the game. Unbelievable career. Deserved his statue in front of the Emirates.

Marcus2011 9 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Theiry Henry is the definition of a striker . Pure complete striker and complete player . He had tricks , dribles and some very entertaining individual football .

Slowly we are witnessing how old generation of hardcore strong , skillful , out&out and prolific strikers are retiring . I don't know anyone from young generation of strikers who could resemble generation of strikers that i grew up watching .

HorseAFC 9 years ago
60 798

Thank you, legend. Best thing that has ever happened to Arsenal. Continue to make good memories wherever you go.

United_Hates_Blues 9 years ago
Manchester United, England 14 985

We will never see another striker like Henry, Legend!

Sky Sports grabs another one, can't wait to hear his predictions and punditry.

Marcus2011 9 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

This goal right here when I was watching the match left me in awe . This man basically did everything by himself when team was not stepping up . Just amazing legendary footballer .

Arsenal, Croatia 66 2775

@quikzyyy Agree, goal against Galacticos was just special:

quikzyyy 9 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

You have to be special when you just take the ball at the half line and run through Madrid's team.