Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

What fifa cards do you want to see in FIFA16
liomessi10 9 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053
  1. PAULO DYBALA

so far in serie a dybala is 2nd top scorer with only tevez ahead of him, and we all know how hard it is to score in serire a

1. MARC BARTRA

this season has been bartra's best ever. he has assist, a few goals, and great defending skills. THE NEW PUYOL!

2. LUCIANO VIETTO

you all no vilareal are doing excellent this season. without vietto it wouldn't be happening. in their latest game, which villareal won 3-1, vietto scored 2 and assisted 1. also he is targetted by liverpool

3. RAFINHA ALCANTARA DO NASCIMENTO

now that xavi is losing form barcelona rely on rafinha in his place

4. IVAN RAKITIC

rakitic was the first transfer to adapt this season and already has great passing skills and a good shot.

5. RODRIGO MORENO

i saw some valencia games and him and parejo were great. especially rodrigo's shooting and dribbling skills.

6. ANTOINE GRIEZMANN

he;s is going mad on the goals, and already has his 86 rated TIF card. u no wot that means...

7. JESUS NAVAS

he's so underrated. he had a downgrade from 85 to 83 in fifa 15 but he shouldn't have. he currently has highest amount of assists for city, and imo he's better than david silva.

8. ANGEL DI MARIA

he hasn't done anything amazing this year but he was still underrated. his year at madrid was great.

N
O
W

F
O
R

T
H
I
S

O
N
E
!

1. NEYMAR JUNIOR

he has been great this year. completely on form. goals, assists, and dribbles. a clear 90,
    or ...

and lastlly, one that i don't hope for

Comments
samuel999 9 years ago
Arsenal, France 6 185

Your rating are absolutely retarded. Bartra 86 defending? Navas better than silva LOL The only thing navas does is sprint past the full back and crosses useless balls. Xavi will be 84 or 83 rated and neymar won't be over 88 rated. He might be in Fifa 17 and di Maria for 88 rated? Are u high? There's tons of better players that deserve 88 like aguero, sanchez, toure, Costa, fabregas rather than di Maria. The most I expect from di Maria is to stay at 86 rated

liomessi10 9 years ago

^i no. it's what i would like to see. and bartra is a good defender anyway. better than mascherano or pique or alves

liomessi10 9 years ago

and navas, useless crosses. he has most assists for his team now

liomessi10 9 years ago

neymar 1 is a bit exaggerated

liomessi10 9 years ago

and fabregas i forgot. he should have 89. and toure, aguero are overrated and costa is ok for now. sanchez should have 86 max

quikzyyy 9 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

*"Navas i*s better than david silva."

ramaboy10 9 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

liomessi When he posts on FR

ArsenalGunners 9 years ago
Arsenal, England 37 1662

How's toure and Aguero overrated? Aguero is second top scorer of the Bpl whilst being injur for a most part. And Toure he hasnt had a great season like last year but whenever toure left city for the Africa cup of nations we all saw how miserable city perform so Toure is the missing piece of city and they cannot function without him.

liomessi10 9 years ago

ramaboy at all times

CroatiaFan123 9 years ago
Arsenal, Croatia 66 2775

Navas better than Silva

;)

ramaboy10 9 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

@liomessi Big coming from the guy who says Navas > Silva. Have you ever even watched EPL?

liomessi10 9 years ago

yeah

kenkichiotaka 9 years ago
Manchester United, Japan 47 1894

OMG mate, Navas better than Silva, seriously?And Aguero overrated?Have you watched BPL recently at all?

liomessi10 9 years ago

navas didn't play against liverpool. thats why city lost

Eden17Hazard17 9 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

Really? That's the only reason why they lost?

RealMadrid17 9 years ago
Real Madrid 20 755

90 Neymar? Come on now... Neymar will probably be 88, I'm pretty sure of it, he's not Robben level. How can you say Navas > Silva?. David is easily one of the most creative attacking midfielders in the world... Di Maria wont get upgraded to an 88, unless he starts performing well for UTD. Rakitic at 84 is fine imo. Unless like 50% of other midfielders get upgraded, 85 is too much.

For Madrid: I'd love to see an 86 Isco, Carvajal 82, Pepe 84, Marcelo 83, Casillas 85-86.

Other people that deserve upgrades are, Berahino, Kane, Fonte, Coutinho, Icardi, Kovacic, Bonaventura, Pogba, Reus, Xabi Alonso, De Bruyne, and others I can't remember

RealMadrid17 9 years ago
Real Madrid 20 755

Honestly, not trying to be mean, but you make EA look sane and like they actually have any sort of football knowledge with most of these ratings... Fabregas 89? Really? He wont go up 5 because of half a good season, too early to judge, and even if he continues to play well, he will probably end up as an 86-87 MAX.

RealMadrid17 9 years ago
Real Madrid 20 755

Just noticed, Bartra 86 defending? Better defending than Boateng, same as Godin, Terry, Miranda, Pepe, Varane, Sokratis, Koscielny, etc.