Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Did you know? #2
fabryi 10 years ago
Arsenal 37 727

On 3.6. 2008
United have agreed a fee with Cardiff City to bring talented teenager Aaron Ramsey to Old Trafford.
A club spokesperson told ManUtd.com: "Manchester United is delighted to announce it has agreed terms with Cardiff City for the transfer of Aaron Ramsey subject to contract terms being agreed and the player passing a medical."

source:manutd.com

Meanwhile, 10 days later Ramsey joined Arsenal. The main reason he chose Arsenal ahead of the other clubs that pursued his signature was the approach of Arsenal manager Arsène Wenger, who flew him and his family to Switzerland to talk about the plans Wenger had for him and his potential future with Arsenal.

Comments
Iraqi_Madridista 10 years ago
Real Madrid 33 1388

You should change the title to : Did you know 2 (Arsenal fans). We dont care about Ramsey and he isnt that talented as you think. In the UK i think there are way more talented guys out there than Ramsey. But its good that Wenger atleast gave him a chance.

Dephased 10 years ago
Arsenal, United States 12 501

He is one of the best midfielders in the league and potential isn't something you can predict but judging him on this season the sky is the limit for him.

ramaboy10 10 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Nice fact.

@Iraqi_Madrista stop hating. The fact isn't for Arsenal fans. It's saying how he could have joined their rivals before joining Arsenal.

Zakzook 10 years ago
Arsenal, Syria 32 785

@IRAQI_ MADRIDISTA

LOL.

KingHenry 10 years ago
Arsenal, France 44 1362

iraqi madridista is a complete tool, nothing new here. And a good box to box CM is what Manutd have wanted ever since they realised Anderson was average. Good thing Wenger worked his magic cause now he's ours.

Real Madrid 33 1388

@KH , i guess you are the tool here if you think Anderson is average. Anderson is doing good atm. And i take Anderson > Ramsey. Lallana > Ramsey. Jay Rodriguez > Ramsey. Your failure club Arsenal should focus on spending some money on quality players and not waisted talents like Ramsey. Because these guys take you nowhere. You are now struggling to get to the 4th/5th place. And crap gooners like you should pray to win the FA Cup. Otherwise it will be a 10+ years without a throphy LOL

fabryi 10 years ago Edited
Arsenal 37 727

yea, I think you know much about Ramsey when you comparing Jay Rodriguez (striker) with Ramsey (midfielder).

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

yea, because Jay Rodriguez is midfielder like Ramsey. This is thread about how almost Ramsey signed for United, why you bring AGAIN about Arsenal spending? If you're not interested why you commenting? Do you have some mental problems?

yea, because Jay Rodriguez is midfielder like Ramsey. GENIUS
This is thread about how almost Ramsey signed for United, why you bring AGAIN about Arsenal spending? If you're not interested why you commenting? Do you have some mental problems?

yea, because Jay Rodriguez is midfielder like Ramsey. GENIUS

Zakzook 10 years ago
Arsenal, Syria 32 785

Guys this guy is not even worth talking to, he probably never watched a single Arsenal game. Just laugh at him and move on.

rayrex7 10 years ago Edited
Real Madrid, Croatia 26 797

@iraqi sorry but ARE U OUT OF UR F***IN MIND!!! ramsey is an amazing player he gets to be compared with hazard and suarez and u think anderson or lallana is better than ramsey! sir u have just achieved the retarded medal for that wonderful opinion of urs
once again sorry for the insults, have a good day mate :)

• History

@iraqi sorry but ARE U OUT OF UR F***IN MIND!!! ramsey is an amazing player he gets to be compared with hazard and suarze and u think anderson or lallana is better than ramsey! sir u have just achieved the retarded medal for that wonderful opinion of urs
once again sorry for the insults, have a good day mate :)

Real Madrid 33 1388

@rayrex , A real man doesnt insult he just talks with words or letters. We are having a discussion so there is no need for you to call me a ''retard''. I respect your opinion and you respect mine. My opinion is that i dont think Ramsey should be one of the best talent. You dont agree with me? Fine then just ignore me or give me a good reply with @Iraqi Sorry mate i dont agree with you. Its simple but people like you make it hard for us

You understand my friend?

Arsenal 37 727

"Your failure club Arsenal should focus on spending some money on quality players and not waisted talents like Ramsey."
"crap gooners like you"

DID YOU REALLY JUST WROTE "A real man doesnt insult he just talks with words or letters"?

• History

"Your failure club Arsenal should focus on spending some money on quality players and not waisted talents like Ramsey."

"crap gooners like you"
DID YOU REALLY JUST WROTE "A real man doesnt insult he just talks with words or letters"?

"crap gooners like you"

Real Madrid 33 1388

You call that insults? Crap gooners like you is just a normal bully word. Or failure club Arsenal is something i have against Arsenal. Failure is also not an insult. Fabryi learn some facts then come back and try harder.

KingHenry 10 years ago Edited
Arsenal, France 44 1362

lol this guy could have his own reality show !

• History

lol this guy is could have his reality show !

fabryi 10 years ago
Arsenal 37 727

I give up, you can't win an argument with an idiot (it's not an insult, it's something I have against you, according to your logic), they bring you down to their level and defeat you with experience.

Real Madrid 33 1388

The funny thing is you call me an idiot here on FR. But you dont know me. You dont even know my name. If i call you a faggot do i know you are homo sexual in real life? i just know you as fabryi on FR thats it.

Real Madrid 33 1388

And if i was totally wrong about Ramsey then its my fault i agree. Because i dont watch EPL or Arsenal matches But from my point of view i dont see him as a big talent in the UK

Tuanis 10 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

Then people say Arsene Wenger should be sacked... Arsenal fans will miss him when he is gone.

Arsenal 37 727

@iraqi I didn't said anything about his talent. But if you don't watch Arsenal/EPL matches, then I don't think you're the one who can talk about good/bad he is. :)

• History

@iraqi I didn't said anything about his talent. But if you don't watch Arsenal/EPL matches, then I don't think you're the one who can talk about his talent :)

rayrex7 10 years ago
Real Madrid, Croatia 26 797

@iraqi well i am kinda sorry for insulting and i get ur point this is a forum and each person has his/her own opinion
back to the topic ok why do u feel anderson is better than ramsey

KingHenry 10 years ago
Arsenal, France 44 1362

here are our stats with and without ramsey this season