Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Fallon d'Floor 2014
Comments
Dynastian98 9 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

No Neymar? Come on. If you're going to put Robben and Ronaldo, might as well put Neymar too.

SoccerBoss 9 years ago
Barcelona, Russia 34 804

Well It was a tough pick between Ronaldo and the "Fish out of the Water" and the "Fish out of the Water" came out being the winner.

@Dynastian, Sorry mate, Neymar is not as experienced in diving as Ronaldo or anyone in those videos are, just give him a couple of years to master it.

quikzyyy 9 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

And the Ronaldo as a diver topic is here again,

shpalman 9 years ago
AC Milan, Italy 55 2252

wasn't me doing the nominees :angel:

@SoccerBoss
i know right? man that dude Adryan is quality. sheer quality.

Dynastian98 9 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@SoccerBoss

I think you're mistaken. Neymar is a natural talent at diving. Even more so than Cristiano. It seems as if CR7 takes lessons from Mr. Divemar.

manchesterutI 9 years ago Edited
Real Madrid, England 23 388

Dyna why are you so butthurt? There is a contact info on the site. Feel free to contact the maker and ask him about Neymar. Does he dive? A sh*t load of times. Is he better than Ronaldo? In times, he might but as for now, Ronaldo is a better actor, although he dives less than Neymar.
Adryan deserves this hands down. The dive and dolphin jump afterwards was priceless. Also, whoever came with those book covers deserves +1. They made me laugh.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Dyna why are you so butthurt? There is a contact info on the site. Feel free to contact the maker and ask him about Neymar. Does he dive? A sh*t load of times. Is he better than Ronaldo? In times, he might but as for now, Ronaldo is a better actor, although he dives less than Neymar.
Whoever came with those book covers deserves +1. They made me laugh.

Tuanis 9 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

Neymar didnt have any dives this season better than Ronaldo's so that's why.

Anyways, Oliveira is probably going to win it.

tiki_taka 9 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Haha Hilarious. Voted for the fish out of water for the artistic execution :)

Jimbet 9 years ago
Arsenal, Malaysia 12 1292

Freddy got fingered?! nasty title. lol.

Marcus2011 9 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

I wonder if the whole squad just sits after the match and pokes jokes at them . LMAO How do they feel when they are watching their dive all over the sport section ? So embarrassing .

tuan_jinn 9 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

lollllz, well this is just some jokes.

So far this season, Ronaldo has more obvious dive and earn goals with it so... But in general I think Neymar still dive more.

CroatiaFan123 9 years ago
Arsenal, Croatia 66 2775

"Freddy got fingered"! Hilarious title.

Kirkos 9 years ago
Arsenal, Argentina 10 235

You should also add Costa,Willian, and Cahill on this list because of their dives against Hull city.

decentK 9 years ago
Arsenal 38 2896

The topic is quite creative ;-P

tuan_jinn 9 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Lol the A Fish out of water is an insane one... that's like he got shot by a rocket

• History

Lol the Fish in the water is an insane one... that's like he got shot by a rocket

Dynastian98 9 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@Manchesteruti

Butthurt? I just asked why Neymar wasn't on the list. SoccerBoss gave me some banter, so I gave him some back. Why are you so sensitive?

Iraqi_Madridista 9 years ago
Real Madrid 33 1388

@shpalprick I'm pretty sure Milan also has many divers in their squad. And Barca is the biggest academy in diving.

SoccerBoss 9 years ago
Barcelona, Russia 34 804

^Please Iraqi, don't try to get this post closed and by the way, Milan does have a diver, it's their goalkeeper.

manchesterutI 9 years ago
Real Madrid, England 23 388

@Dynastian89

I'm guessing this comment don't sound butthurt to you? "No Neymar? Come on. If you're going to put Robben and Ronaldo, might as well put Neymar too."
I might have missed it, but I thought you started any kind of finger pointing. I enjoyed all the dives and laughed at all of them so I doubt I'm that sensitive.

Marcus2011 9 years ago Edited
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Ronaldo coming out as diver again surfaced after Celta match . He has not dived in very long time .

OK Honestly first I thought he dived , but I watched again from different angles and I think he was pushed and his foot was hooked Accidentally by chasing defender . To me still not a penalty and if given then very very soft one . I think he overreacted and it was late reaction .

Remember Ivanovic's red card against United when Di Maria was same way . Accidental and very harsh one to Ivanovic. Although one with DI Maria looked more as a dive because he was falling backwards and somehow threw himself forward .

• History

Ronaldo coming out as diver again surfaced after Celta match .

OK Honestly first I thought he dived , but I watched again from different angles and I think he was pushed and his foot was hooked Accidentally by chasing defender . To me still not a penalty and if given then very very soft one . I think he overreacted and it was late reaction .

Remember Ivanovic's red card against United when Di Maria was same way . Accidental and very harsh one to Ivanovic. Although one with DI Maria looked more as a dive because he was falling backwards and somehow threw himself forward .