Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Legend.
Vendetta 10 years ago
Chelsea FC, Egypt 202 3025

Comments
tiki_taka 10 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Not fair for Cech, they should appologize rather give their wrong excuse.

chelsea8 10 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

cech is the BEST, when he retires chelsea should honor him by putting a statue of him infront of the goal at the bridge.

Dynastian98 10 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

^ Don't be delusional. You only do that for players that have changed your clubs identity and history. A Frank Lampard or Didier Drogba statue won't go amiss. Lampard was one of the best midfielders of his generation, and Drogba may not have been one of the best players in the world at any time, but he helped shape Chelsea FC's history in recent times. Cech is fantastic...... but I disagree that he deserves a statue. There are others who deserve it more.

chelsea8 10 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

@dynastian i was joking mate, which club is going to put a statue infront of a goal?hahah but still i think he really deserves a big statue in chelsea he's been in chelsea for more than 10years and he has made some out of this world saves and the first ever champions league we have won was becauze of this great goalkeeper!

AlexBatak 10 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

Haha Boss! :)

tuan_jinn 10 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Cech: No big deal but your mistake to play me down made you look fu*king stupid.... LIKE A BOSS!!!

They should apologize in public, false statistic is even worst than click-baiting kind of article...

Tuanis 10 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

Imagine how it would feel, after all the hard work and dedication, when you get compared to someone for some reason your actual stats are not accurate? I understand Cech's frustration when looking at this stuff

tuan_jinn 10 years ago

@Tuanis: exactly mate

Eden17Hazard17 10 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe he's the first keeper to save an official Balotelli penalty

Tuanis 10 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

^ He was the first indeed but his talent is not the point of the thread...

Eden17Hazard17 10 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

No one messes with Petr, but I hope Courtois can surpass his record one day.

ashwin1729 10 years ago
Manchester United, England 10 704

Reina was a class act, and one of the best keepers. Cech, Hart, and van der saar had better defenders if you ask me, which is why their clean sheet percentages are much better than Reina. Quality wise, he was one of the best, and the best joker if you ask me.

Dynastian98 10 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Just did a head count. Petr Cech has kept 139 clean sheets in the EPL since 2005/06. Correct me if I'm wrong.

manchesterutI 10 years ago
Real Madrid, England 23 388

You're wrong and you're welcome XD

Dynastian98 10 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@Manchesterut

Instead of posting a useless comment like that, why don't you tell me the correct number?

ashwin1729 10 years ago

damn! 1 clean sheet difference! wow...that’s a game changer! sorry, I had to say it...

gagagoodlife 10 years ago
Chelsea, England 14 325

All the media like to overhype for every player leaving and coming to the EPL, the media is the reason why players become so overrated, and underrated.

tuan_jinn 10 years ago Edited

@manchesterutI: comment deleted, you receive another warning mate. dont troll please

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@manchesterutI: you receive another warning mate. dont troll please

ashwin1729 10 years ago

@tuan: It was a funny comment, don't think he was trying to piss people off...I'm not defending the guy, but it was funny...he was trolling big time! A little humour could be allowed don't you think?