FC Barcelona : Re-building.
tiki_taka 10 years ago Edited
Barcelona, France 367 9768

- Behind the scenes :

- Home kit 2014/15 Revealed :

Transfert Market rumours and actions :

Departures :

Definitely leaving: Victor Valdes, Carles Puyol
Likely to leave: Dani Alves, Javier Mascherano, Alex Song, Isaac Cuenca, Ibrahim Afellay, Jonathan dos Santos
Undecided futures: Pedro, Alexis Sanchez, Adriano, Xavi, Cesc Fabregas, Jose Pinto

Players fixed prices :

Fabregas : 35M£
Sanchez : 22M£

Arrivals :

• Ter Stegen.
  • Loan returns : Bojan, Deulofeu, Rafinha. ( Bojan will probably leave ).
  • Halilovic to Barça B.
  • Negotiations with Benatia have begun : Despite Garcia refusing to sell, the move is possible because the 30M£ bid of Barça would interest Roma, and the player who actually earns 2M per year would be happy for a move to Camp Nou with a bigger Salary.

Rumours :

Yaya Touré return : Unlikely, he is just negotiating a bigger salary after the incredible year he had, his actual 12M wages and his age 31yo, his market value 40M is the reasons why i think it wont happen.

Aguero/Marquinhos : Imo its a waste of time to bid on a Psg/City player, if the clubs arent willing to sell, Barça has no chance to sign them.

Jeremy Mathieu : Its up to Valencia to decide, rather selling him or not, the player wont make a forcing to come, he will let the club decide.

Fontas : FC Barcelona will have eight days to run the option they have on Andreu Fontas, football player that played last season on loan at Celta de Vigo.
Both clubs agreed last summer, if Fontas play 60 per cent of the league games, he could get sold back to Barça for one million, Barça have 8 days left to attract the Masia player, the otion will end on may 30th.

I will regularly add the Club activities and actions, Any thoughts ?

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Behind the scenes :

Home kit 2014/15 Revealed :

- Behind the scenes :

Departures :

• Liverpool interested in Pedro : Audacious move.
  • PL clubs competition to attract Fabregas : Price fixed at 45M£.
  • Juventus keen on signing Sanchez : Unlikely because they wont be able to pay the price, unless Pogba/Vidal switch.

Arrivals :

• Ter Stegen.
  • Halilovic to Barça B.
  • Negotiations with Benatia have begun : Despite Garcia refusing to sell, the move is possible because the 30M£ bid of Barça would interest Roma, and the player who actually earns 2M per year would be happy for a move to Camp Nou with a bigger Salary.

- Behind the scenes :

Departures :

• Juventus keen on signing Sanchez : Unlikely because they wont be able to pay the price, unless Pogba/Vidal switch.

Arrivals :

• Ter Stegen.
  • Halilovic to Barça B.

Rumours :

Yaya Touré return : Unlikely, he is just negotiating a bigger salary after the incredible year he had, his actual 12M wages and his age 31yo, his market value 40M is the reasons why i think it wont happen.

Aguero/Marquinhos : Imo its a waste of time to bid on a Psg/City player, if the clubs arent willing to sell, Barça has no chance to sign them.

- Behind the scenes :

Departures :

Arrivals :

• Ter Stegen.
  • Halilovic to Barça B.

Rumours :

Jeremy Mathieu : Its up to Valencia to decide, rather selling him or not, the player wont make a forcing to come, he will let the club decide.

Fontas : FC Barcelona will have eight days to run the option it has on the defense Andreu Fontas, football player that played last season on loan at Celta de Vigo, the central club will belong to if the Barca decide not repescarlo.Both clubs agreed last summer Fontàs, if Fontas play 60 per cent of the league games, he could get sold back to Barça for one million, Barça have 8 days left to attract the Masia player.

- Behind the scenes :

Departures :

Arrivals :

• Ter Stegen.
  • Halilovic to Barça B.

Rumours :

Fontas : FC Barcelona will have eight days to run the option they have on Andreu Fontas, football player that played last season on loan at Celta de Vigo.
Both clubs agreed last summer, if Fontas play 60 per cent of the league games, he could get sold back to Barça for one million, Barça have 8 days left to attract the Masia player, the otion will end on may 30th.

- Behind the scenes :

Departures :
Definitely leaving: Victor Valdes, Carles Puyol

Likely to leave: Dani Alves, Javier Mascherano, Alex Song, Isaac Cuenca, Ibrahim Afellay, Jonathan dos Santos

Undecided futures: Pedro, Alexis Sanchez, Adriano, Xavi, Cesc Fabregas, Jose Pinto

Arrivals :

• Ter Stegen.
  • Halilovic to Barça B.

Rumours :

Comments
Marcus2011 10 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

All you need to do to get Yaya for free or less is to buy him cake everyweek , shake his hand and hug him . :))

What a sad story , Fabgregas has been . He could have become legend in Arsenal .

Alex Sanchez and Pedro also undervalued players .

Barcelona needs to revive philosophy or change it . Especially with so many new players , it will be best to adapt something different .

Is not City also interested in Benatia . Plus , 30 million for Benatia ? That is too much . Well if Barca does decide to bid they have better chances hence City been in trouble with FFP.

Fontas sounds like a great deal especially knowing that he was from la masia .

Tuanis 10 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

Bojan was still on loan??...

If Barcelona doesnt spend big they could even end 3rd in the league with miserable UCL and cup runs...
They need at least 2 defenders, a midfielder and anything to cover up for the players who are probably going to be sold. Apart from The goalkeeper who they already got. They probably need another GK, as a backup or as a more experimented first choice like Navas ;)

Dynastian98 10 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@Marcus is right. Cesc would've been a lot better off at Arsenal. He was allowed a lot more freedom there, and fulfilled his talent and potential.

tiki_taka 10 years ago
  • Cuadrado for 25M : The Colombian Fiorentina player is the player set to replace Alves, i dont know what to think about this.
  • Koke for 40M : Barça wants this player, but his buyout clause is 60M, Zubizarreta arent willing to pay that amount, If Atletico is interested by the deal then Fabregas will be sold and Koke bought to Barça.
  • Toni Kroos is probably going to United, but some rumours are lnking him to Barça.

Wait and see...

Official : Halillovic joins Barça B.

• History

Official : Halillovic joins Barça B.

tiki_taka 10 years ago

Official : Bojan not called, Rafinha and Deulofeu official return from loan.

Rafinha Alcantara is Thiagos brother, good to see them both back we must keep feeding the team by la Masia youth.

liomessi10 10 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

funny that thiago is from spain and rafinha is from brazil.

tiki_taka 10 years ago

Yeah, same thing with Boateng brothers...

tiki_taka 10 years ago

Rakitic ( Sevilla ) and Bravo ( Real Sociedad ) signings are imminent and could take place before World cup...

The re-building is making time since no CB was signed yet, Mascerano and Piqué agreed a new deal but still waiting for some World class CBs...

Tuanis 10 years ago

Rakitic no! :( Dont go!

tiki_taka 10 years ago

^ Still not the signing im waiting for, Benatia and Godin are my MUST signs...

Zubizaretta is making me sick, We gave Tixi Bergeristan to City and we see them getting stronger while we failed to sign any CB for 2 years now.

He was an amazing GK and a Barça Legend, butin term of transfers he is an amator.

Official : Rakitic signs for 18M euros, confirmation will be tomorrow.

Very good knews, and fair price.

Actual targets :

Marquinho, Aguero, Reus, Arda Turan : unlikely for the 4, PSG are too greedy for Marquinhos, wont ruin our budget for him, City and Dortmund refused any talks about thei players while they seemd interested.
Turan agent responded to the 41M offer from Barça to sign him, nothing agreed yet.

Koke : My personal choice for the midlefield, hope Rakitic signature dont stop the talks.

And sign a F**king CB Zubi, or get the hell out of Barça management.

• History

Actual targets :

Marquinho, Aguero, Reus, Arda Turan : unlikely for the 4, PSG are too greedy for Marquinhos, wont ruin our budget for him, City and Dortmund refused any talks about thei players while they seemd interested.
Turan agent responded to the 41M offer from Barça to sign him, nothing agreed yet.

Koke : My personal choice for the midlefield, hope Rakitic signature dont stop the talks.

And sign a F**king CB Zubi, or get the hell out of Barça management.

Tuanis 10 years ago

18m for Rakitic seems like a joke to me considering the buyers are Barcelona... Hope he gets a place in the starting squad.

tiki_taka 10 years ago

Barça transfert market until now :

Official Out :
Fabregas
Valdes
Puyol
Pinto

Probable Out :
Xavi ( Qatar )
Alves ( Paris )
Song ( PL )

In :
Deulofeu
Rafinha
Halilovic
Ter Stegen
Rakitic
Claudio Bravo

Latest rumours :
Barça biding 55M euros for Higuain 0O.
Exchange Jeremy Mathieu/ Tello with Valencia, why not.
Names linked : Inigo Martinez, Benatia, Marcos Rojo...

Still no CB signed after 2 years of hope, but very happy to forget finally our Goal keeping problems...

Beko : An extra sponsor comming from Turkey.

Beko will have their logo displayed on the sleeve of Barcelona's shirt in what could be the start of a new trend for football clubs as they look to exploit all their potential revenue streams.

The goods manufacturer will be Barcelona's third major sponsorship partner alongside the current deals running with Qatar Airways and Nike.

I have mixed feelings about this...
Im waiting to see if the money will be well spent this summer.

Rakitic shirt Number : 4.

Tello loaned to FC Porto for a little more than 1M.
Many negotiations are taking place with Clubs like Liverpool, PSG, Valencia or Fiorentina...
I wont post any rumour until it becomes a little more serious, keep it up Barça.

• History

Beko will have their logo displayed on the sleeve of Barcelona's shirt in what could be the start of a new trend for football clubs as they look to exploit all their potential revenue streams.

The goods manufacturer will be Barcelona's third major sponsorship partner alongside the current deals running with Qatar Airways and Nike.

CroatiaFan123 10 years ago Edited
Arsenal, Croatia 66 2775

1.Puyol was legend thanks him for all he did in FCB

2.Martino wasn't very good in Barca and i think Enrique can be a lot better

3.Well Ter Stegen is pretty young goalkepper and he can be top class in future

4.Barca need to strong their defensive play,players like Kompany,Thiago Silva are great,also Marqiunhos and Benatia but clubs don't want to sell them

5.Halilovic could raise up in B team of Barcelona

6.Yaya Toure don't need to Barca because they already buy Rakitic

7.Marquinhos is actually for me best player from Brasil that didn't play on WC

8.Aguero:Fantastic player,but i think City don't gonna sell him because he is their best player

• History

4.Barca need to strong their defensive play,players like Kompany,Thiago Silva are great,also Marqiunhos and Benatia but clubs don't want to sell them

8.Aguero:Fantstic player,but i think City don't gonna sell him because he is their best player

9.Goalkeeper:I would like more to Barca buy Keylor Navas than Claudio Bravo

8.Aguero:Fantstic player,but i think City don't gonna sell him because he is their best player

Lucas Moura was a better choice than Willian, Willian is more aware about tactics since he played in Europe for a while now, and got some visibility...
But Lucas Mourra is better, he could have brought the attacking help that Brazil are lacking, he was doing great in the Seleçao.
Its more complicated than expected for Ter stegen, the rival isnt Pinto but the impressive Claudio Bravo, Chilean GK...
Let the best play, i dont have any preference between them...

Behind the scenes :

• History

Lucas Moura was a better choice than Willian, Willian is more aware about tactics since he played in Europe for a while now, and got some visibility...
But Lucas Mourra is better by far, he could have brought the attacking help that Brazil are lacking.
Its more complicated than expected for Ter stegen, the rival isnt Pinto but the impressive Claudio Bravo, Chilean GK...
Let he best play, i dont have any preference between them...

But Lucas Mourra is better by far, he could have brought the attacking help that Brazil are lacking.

Behind the scenes :

Behind the scenes :

tiki_taka 10 years ago
  • Fifa pays Barça 250.000 euros for Neymar injury.
  • Jonathan Dos Santos sold to Villareal for 2M.
  • Tello rejects Everton and Liverpool and seems to choose Porto, i dont know yet if its a loan or a signing but its arround 10M, hope an English club outbids for him.
  • Xavi to US confirmed, New york City.
  • Alexis Sanchez departure and Luis Suarez arrival would take place tomorrow.
    ( Sanchez for 35-40M and Suarez 70-73M ).
  • Jeremy Mathieu is putting pressure to join Barça.
  • Daniel Alves and Pedro future in Camp Nou remain a mystery.
  • Free card for Cuenca.

Suarez agreed to lower his wages, Mascerano and Fabregas already did this to join Cataluna.

Behind the scenes :

Remaining targets in talk : Cuadrado, Marquinhos.

Rumours : Hummells, Thiago Silva, Vertonghen, inigo Martinez, Rojo...

Neymar will come back to Barcelona in August 5th.

Well, i think thats all for the moment.

The signing of Alexis Sánchez to Arsenal for €42 million is an extraordinary sale for Barcelona Football Club. Historically speaking, it is the club's second-highest sale.The Catalan club has sold its player at just the right moment, as he has done a magnificent job down in Brazil for Chile.

At the number 1 spot on the Barça 'Top Ten' is Luis Figo, who Barça sold to Real Madrid in the 2000/01 season for €60 million.Then comes Alexis Sánchez (€42 million) and Cesc Fábregas, who has recently been sold to Chelsea for €36 million.The Brazilian forward Ronaldo comes in fourth, who went to Inter de Milan in 1197 for €25.7 million.In fifth place we find Ibrahimovic who earned Barça a tidy €24 million when he left for Milan in 2011.

Luis Suárez is as of now a Barcelona player. Liverpool FC confirmed that Suárez will be leaving the club after a transfer agreement was reached with FC Barcelona. The player now has permission to complete the usual formalities, which will then conclude the transfer.

The agreement between Barcelona and Liverpool sees the player signing for five seasons with the Catalan club and in all probability he will be unveiled next week after undergoing medical tests. At €75 million, the Uruguayan forward has become the fourth most expensive signing in footballing history.

Considering Fabregas transfer costed exactly 36M euros, Fabregas + Sanchez = 78M euros > Suarez price.
Not that bad at the end...

Ever since Pedro Rodríguez arrived at Barcelona he's had to work hard to earn a starting berth for the ' Azulgranas', but he's always come out with flying colours.

2009-2010: Competing with Messi, Ibrahimovic and Henry

In what was his first full campaign with Barça, he scored 23 times, more than Ibrahimovic and Henry.
2010-2011: Level terms with Villa, who scored just one goal more

Pedro notched up 22 goals, just one fewer than Villa (who cost €40 million) and confirmed his goal scoring ability.

2011-2012: Now with Alexis Sánchez as well as Villa, plus the rise of Tello

A season in which Messi scored 72 goals, Pedro only hit 11, four fewer than Alexis and 6 more than Tello.

2012-2013: Same rivals, but on target just nine times

His least productive campaign. Scored nine goals, behind Villa (16), Alexis (11) and Leo (59).2013-2014: Huge competition with Neymar, Leo and Alexis Doesn't gain 'Tata' Martino's confidence, but (removed) to his best returns: 19 goals.

Pedro, Daniel Alves and Song future stay unknown.

• History

The signing of Alexis Sánchez to Arsenal for €42 million is an extraordinary sale for Barcelona Football Club. Historically speaking, it is the club's second-highest sale. The Catalan club has sold its player at just the right moment, as he has done a magnificent job down in Brazil for Chile.

At the number 1 spot on the Barça 'Top Ten' is Luis Figo, who Barça sold to Real Madrid in the 2000/01 season for €60 million.

Then comes Alexis Sánchez (€42 million) and Cesc Fábregas, who has recently been sold to Chelsea for €36 million.

The Brazilian forward Ronaldo comes in fourth, who went to Inter de Milan in 1197 for €25.7 million.

In fifth place we find Ibrahimovic who earned Barça a tidy €24 million when he left for Milan in 2011.

Luis Suárezis as of now aBarcelonaplayer. Liverpool FC confirmed that Suárez will be leaving the club after a transfer agreement was reached with FC Barcelona. The player now has permission to complete the usual formalities, which will then conclude the transfer.

The agreement between Barcelona and Liverpool sees the player signing for five seasons with the Catalan club and in all probability he will be unveiled next week after undergoing medical tests. At €75 million, the Uruguayan forward has become the fourth most expensive signing in footballing history.

Considering Fabregas transfer costed exactly 36M euros, Fabregas + Sanchez = 78M euros > Suarez price.

Ever since Pedro Rodríguez arrived atBarcelonahe's had to work hard to earn a starting berth for the ' Azulgranas', but he's always come out with flying colours.

In what was his first full campaign with Barça, he scored 23 times, more than Ibrahimovic and Henry.

Pedro notched up 22 goals, just one fewer than Villa (who cost €40 million) and confirmed his goalscoring ability.

A season in which Messi scored 72 goals, Pedro only hit 11, four fewer than Alexis and 6 more than Tello.

His least productive campaign. Scored nine goals, behind Villa (16), Alexis (11) and Leo (59).

2013-2014: Huge competition with Neymar, Leo and Alexis
Doesn't gain 'Tata' Martino's confidence, but back up to hisbest returns: 19 goals.

The signing of Alexis Sánchez to Arsenal for €42 million is an extraordinary sale for Barcelona Football Club. Historically speaking, it is the club's second-highest sale.The Catalan club has sold its player at just the right moment, as he has done a magnificent job down in Brazil for Chile.

At the number 1 spot on the Barça 'Top Ten' is Luis Figo, who Barça sold to Real Madrid in the 2000/01 season for €60 million.Then comes Alexis Sánchez (€42 million) and Cesc Fábregas, who has recently been sold to Chelsea for €36 million.The Brazilian forward Ronaldo comes in fourth, who went to Inter de Milan in 1197 for €25.7 million.In fifth place we find Ibrahimovic who earned Barça a tidy €24 million when he left for Milan in 2011.

Luis Suárez is as of now a Barcelona player. Liverpool FC confirmed that Suárez will be leaving the club after a transfer agreement was reached with FC Barcelona. The player now has permission to complete the usual formalities, which will then conclude the transfer.

Ever since Pedro Rodríguez arrived atBarcelonahe's had to work hard to earn a starting berth for the ' Azulgranas', but he's always come out with flying colours.

Pedro notched up 22 goals, just one fewer than Villa (who cost €40 million) and confirmed his goalscoring ability.

A season in which Messi scored 72 goals, Pedro only hit 11, four fewer than Alexis and 6 more than Tello.2012-

2013: Same rivals, but on target just nine times

His least productive campaign. Scored nine goals, behind Villa (16), Alexis (11) and Leo (59).2013-2014: Huge competition with Neymar, Leo and Alexis
Doesn't gain 'Tata' Martino's confidence, but back up to hisbest returns: 19 goals.

Pedro notched up 22 goals, just one fewer than Villa (who cost €40 million) and confirmed his goal scoring ability.

His least productive campaign. Scored nine goals, behind Villa (16), Alexis (11) and Leo (59).2013-2014: Huge competition with Neymar, Leo and Alexis Doesn't gain 'Tata' Martino's confidence, but back up to his best returns: 19 goals.

ashwin1729 10 years ago Edited
Manchester United, England 10 704

You mean Ronaldo was sold to Inter in 1997 right... Lol...Ronaldo sold to Inter in 1197 is hilarious...If the guy was alive that long I believe he would not command anything more than a penny in transfer fees...jk

• History

You mean Ronaldo was sold to Inter in 1997 right... Lol...Ronaldo sold to Inter in 1197 is hilarious...

You mean Ronaldo was sold to Inter in 1997 right... Lol...Ronaldo sold to Inter in 1197 is hilarious...If the guy was alive that long I believe he would command a trillion in transfer fees...jk