Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Transfers Rumors
Amerr30 8 years ago
Real Madrid, Bosnia-Herzegovina 56 616

Season over, time for transfer rumors.

Post the ones here that you don't believe warrant their own thread but nevertheless would like the community's opinion on.

Fun time. :)

Comments
JuanMata10 8 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

Piotr Zielinski, nickname "Polish Iniesta", is said to be close to joining Liverpool from Empoli. My parents are from Poland and I watch quite a lot of national team games, but can't say I know too much about him.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Piotr Zielinski, nickname "Polish Iniesta", is said to be close to joining Liverpool from Empoli. My parents are from Poland and I watched quite a lot of national team games, but can't say I know too much about him.

liomessi10 8 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

Hope we can get mustafi. Swap for bartra and add a little bit of money would be great.

quikzyyy 8 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

I'm certainly sure Wenger is going to bring some 16 year old "Messi 2.0" like every season..

decentK 8 years ago
Arsenal 38 2896

Xhaka to Arsenal 99,5%
Kante to Arsenal 60%.

SunFlash 8 years ago Edited
USA 19 3260

Varane and James Rodriguez are both getting linked to United, but they are both only likely to come if Mourinho is appointed manager, according to the general rumour mill.

In addition, David De Gea is apparently not happy with the United management and may request a transfer. However, a new manager may change that opinion.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Varane and James Rodriguez are both getting linked to United, but they are both only likely to come if Mourinho is appointed manager, according to the general rumour mill.

MrGoooool 8 years ago
Liverpool, Mexico 27 580

Lorius Karius is very close to sign with Liverpool but if we win the Europa League.

saatvik10 8 years ago
Manchester United, India 27 540

@Sunflash If you go by rumors, then every player from all around the world is coming to United.

MrGoooool 8 years ago
Liverpool, Mexico 27 580

you know whenever big names are rumored to go to big clubs, I don't believe in it. even gotze but then alot of people are talking about it so yeah

Eden17Hazard17 8 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

I heard West Ham signed Havard Nordtveit :(

Will me missed at Gladbach