Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Valencia sign Leftback Didac Vila from A.C Milan
knibis 12 years ago
Valencia, Sweden 181 2500

This is very early news from superdeporte (Valencian news paper: 
<http://www.superdeporte.es/valencia/2012/07/27/vcf-milan-acuerdan-cesion-didac/168636.html>) the signing is a loan with a buy-out clasul of ??? not sure but that is to be determined. The article stated that Didac wanted to go to Valencia and not PSG, Annzi, or Benfica who also were roumered to want him.

AC Milan and Valencias presidents have come to an agreement..

Comments
Tuanis 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

why would someone rather play for Valencia over Benfica or PSG? hahaha well, after Jordi Alba this guy really has to step it up to cover up that possition...

Footaholic 12 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

@Tuanis: really? Why is playing for Benfica or PSG somehow more prestigious? Both are good teams in there own right, but Valencia is a top club.

knibis 12 years ago

He Wont be first choice, Jeremy Mathieu Is still number 1 on the left side, He is somewhat a underrated player (even though FC Bayern placed a bid on him for 10 milion Euros). It was only last season Mathieu had to compete for his place..

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

knibis but what if Mathieu plays  LM?

raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Tunais sorry Valencia isn't filthy rich, that's not what every footballer wants you know. But yes Mathieu is our first choice LB but maybe he will adapt more to playing LM unless piatti steps up and becomes a starter for LM. 

knibis 12 years ago

@ramaboy @raimondo  true.. but I think Guardado will take the LM so Jeremys days as LM are counted. He will have to compete for the LB with Didac Vila

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

@knibis thx i am not familiar with the valencia squad..

raimondo90 12 years ago

Deal broke down due to failed medical

knibis 12 years ago

Yeak I know.. Scumbag Milan Selling us a chronically injured player to us.. Meh We cant complain about our Sillyseaon when we have gotten mexian superstar Guardado for free and Portugals start player Jao Perriera from the EUROS

Norway 12 years ago
Manchester United 8 87

@Tuanis, I totally agree. I would choose Benfica or PSG over Valencia any day. Two different levels of football. But it may be closer to his family or something, who knows.

@knibis, You have a bright future in you're new right-back, Pereira. Amazing in the EURO's, amazing in Sporting. Remember that he comes from the same place as Ronaldo, Nani, Figo etc.. ;)

knibis 12 years ago

lol Benfica higher than Valencia. What are you smoking!? He doesnt have any family in Valencia..

Norway 12 years ago
Manchester United 8 87

Are you serious? Hahaha, Benfica are far better than Valencia. Valencia didn't even qualify for CL last year, whereas Benfica reached the quarters and met later CL winners. Suck on that, would you?

raimondo90 12 years ago

Valencia have qualified for the CL 3 seasons in a row.. Benfica would place around mid table in La Liga

Norway 12 years ago
Manchester United 8 87

Hahahahaha, I'm laughing my ass off here. Benfica mid-tabled in La Liga? Hahaha! Ok, enough jokes. Valencia didn't qualify for CL last year, that's what counts. If not, are you saying Leeds United are at least as good as Manchester City?

I'm sure Benfica would make a secure 3rd place in the La Liga. They're better than teams like Atletico, Valencia and Sevilla. Their 2nd team beat Real 5-2 last week, so I don't see a problem with them getting placed even higher.

:)

knibis 12 years ago

knibis 12 years ago

@SuperRobinVanPersiw     exactly what I think about Arsenal posts, If You dont like threads about Valencia then why the fuck did you click on this thread, just to troll... 

raimondo90 12 years ago

Norway it is clear you have your head up ur ass.. They participated in the CL moron. 3rd place in la Liga = qualification. And what does Leeds United and Man city have to do with this?

knibis 12 years ago

Now we appearently want Insua...     It feels like it will be Insua or Gaimero..

Any how It has been an epic transfer window for us with Gago, Canales, Guardado and Perreira in!