Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

PFA Team of the Year - a joke?
Dynastian98 9 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

You have to be kidding me? No Cesc? No Azpilicueta? This is a joke. Aguero's absence is understandable because it was always going to be either him or Costa left out, but Cesc's absence is a cruel joke.

Comments
Dynastian98 9 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

On the other hand, Hazard, Sanchez, De Gea, and Matic fully deserved their spots. Kane's position is also well deserved for a brilliant debut campaign.

quikzyyy 9 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Cahill is joke tho.

Dynastian98 9 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@Quikzyy

Agreed.

Marcus2011 9 years ago Edited
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Diego Costa is up there because his goals and contribution fired us to top of the league . What did Aguero do ?
I was expecting Azpi there not Cahil .

Cahil has been very poor . If it was not for Terry ...

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Diego Costa is up there because his goals and contribution fired us top of the league . What did Aguero do ?
I was expecting Azpi there not Cahil .

Cahil has been very poor . If it was not for Terry ...

Dynastian98 9 years ago Edited
Real Madrid 483 7140

@Marcus

"Diego Costa is up there because his goals and contribution fired us to top of the league"

Not Aguero's fault his team mates can't defend or his manager screws up tactics. He did his job just fine.

• "What did Aguero do ? "*

Uhh I don't know, maybe score more goals than Costa?

• History

@Marcus

"Diego Costa is up there because his goals and contribution fired us to top of the league"

• Not Aguero's fault his team mates can't defend or his manager screws up tactics. He did his job just fine.

• Uhh I don't know, maybe score more goals than Costa in less games?

@Marcus

Not Aguero's fault his team mates can't defend or his manager screws up tactics. He did his job just fine.

Uhh I don't know, maybe score more goals than Costa in less games?

Marcus2011 9 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Mmh I could name just few of many reasons why Costa deserves it . Forget about defense .

None of his goals came from Penalty .

Also to mention scum Skysports worked hard to ban him with their highlights about his supposed "crimes " but they never did same to Liverpool . Media is scums .

First player ever to score 7 goals in first four games scored in each match was very close to make 5 games in City match while Aguero was missing through out the game . After City he scored in two more games , Immediate impact and this is in his first season like he played for us before ( well atletico does have similarities with Chelsea i can see why ) . Now We lack goals ever since he started getting injuries here and there . We have Hazard but Costa is also crucial to our scoring .

His consistency was superb till injuries even with injury he played like a warrior .

The most fouled player after Eden Hazard , that says a lot .

Is it easier to be Aguero or Costa ? I say 100% Costa . Defenders constantly bully Costa to get his reaction . I am sure you never fully watched all the matches but Chelsea fans and neutral fans who are unbiased will agree .

I could name more if you still no convinced ? Not really trying to convince you because i know why you go for Aguero , so really don't matter to you what i write here .

Eden17Hazard17 9 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

Azpi ahead of Bertrand

Fonte ahead of Cahill

Cesc ahead of Coutinho

Dynastian98 9 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@Emre

I posted before you..... I made sure to check too.

Emrecan_58 9 years ago Edited
Besiktas 149 3375

Nah mate. I posted the thread and then like 30 minutes or 1 hour later or something, I came back to Forum and saw your thread. It was only seen by 2 which were probably you because of your reply on the thread. Maybe you missed it. No need to argue about this. You can continue your discussion.

• History

Nah mate. I posted the thread and then like 30 minutes or 1 hour later or something, I came back to Forum and saw your thread. It was only seen by 2 which were probably you because of your reply on the thread. Maybe you missed it but no need to argue about this. You can continue your discussion.

Gennady 9 years ago Edited
Manchester United 284 3961

Philippe Coutinho (in the PFA Team of the Year)
Goals: 4
Assists: 4

Radamel Falcao

Coutinho- 2050 minutes played. 4 goals and 4 assists

Di Maria- 1581 minutes played. 3 goals and 10 assists

and how is Fabregas not in this team I don't understand.
PFA = JOKE

• History

Philippe Coutinho (in the PFA Team of the Year)

Radamel Falcao

Coutinho- 2050 minutes played. 4 goals and 4 assists

Di Maria- 1581 minutes played. 3 goals and 10 assists

and how is Fabregas not in this team I don't understand.
PFA = JOKE

Eden17Hazard17 9 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

^ And the thing is that this goes down in the history books. Hazard has been great, along with Costa, Matic, Terry and the other players in the team, but our 2nd best player has been Azpilicueta in my opinion. He doesn't score often, but is always solid and has saved many, many goals for us this season. When have you ever seen Azpilicueta out of form.

Hopefully he gets the Players' Player of the year award at the Chelsea FC awards ceremony

Aiden_Finland 9 years ago
Real Madrid, Finland 18 1236

Out:
Cahill, Ivanovic, Coutinho

In:
Fonte, Clyne, Schneiderlin

Heisinburg 9 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

Where's Jonny Evans?

JuanMata10 9 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

I must be the only Chelsea fan who's not that impressed with Azpilicueta. Obviously, from a defensive point of view he's superb, but attacking-wise he's more than disappointing in my opinion. The latest example is yesterday's game, where - in the opening stage (first 20 minutes) - Hazard drifted to the centre of the pitch and Azpilicueta was helpless without the Belgian infront of him and made 2 or 3 failed passes because he just isn't comfortable with the ball at his feet. He doesn't know what to do when there's no Matic or Hazard to rescue him, he's unable to beat opponents, contrary to, say, Filipe Luis or Ivanovic, who are far more well-rounded full backs than Azpi. That's a big problem in modern football and I'm 100 % sure that Hazard's performances would have been even more impressive if Filipe Luis started instead of Azpilicueta.

Also, Cahill's and Coutinho's inclusions are laughable. Like most of you said, I'd rather include Fonte/Koscielny and Cesc.